Chapter 1: Calamity Rewritten

(This chapter takes place during the end fight in chapter 13 of Nikke)

Intro:

Location: [UNKNOWN]

On the flat ground surrounded by nothing, there lied a motionless mech painted in white, blue, and red with an oddly shaped flower symbol on its shoulders. A crater had formed around being caused by the mech's fall.

[System status: Offline]
[Initiating power up]

A humming sound can then be heard eminating from the mech as it's dual Ahab Reactors start to life.

[Ahab reactors starting up]
[25%]
[50%]
[75%]
[100%]
{Ahab reactors online]
[Powering up mainframe systems]

(it's until the cockpit view activates.)

[Gundam Frame Type Barbatos Lupus ASW-G-08]
[Status: Online]

The mech now known as Barbatos activates as it's eyes glowed a bright green, it then starts to stand up as the ground around it quakes.

Barbatos: Where... Am I?

Barbatos looked all around to see that he wasn't on Mars anymore.

Barbatos: Am I on Earth? Impossible.

*BOOM*

A large explosion then occurred which the Barbatos hears.

Barbatos: Ah? Is there a battle going on there?

*BOOM*

Barbatos: Then that is. Must make sure Gjallahorn doesn't snoop anything behind my back.

[Ahab Thruster: Functional]

Barbatos: Good.

Barbatos got in a stance as his thrusters activate.

(Skip to 3:14)

Barbatos then flew at blistering speed, not even a race car can go that fast.

Scene Change

The battle with Modernia had ended, Counters had defeated her the Commander was about to end it all by aiming his gun at her head.