Chapter 4: Gun and Graze

Opening:

Chapter starts:

*BANG*
*BANG*
*Rat-tat-tat-tat*

Gunshots were heard over the battlefield as the Nikkes were engaging against Raptures.

Leon: Lord incoming!

Leon who was the Commander that Barbatos helped rescue in their first encounter with him shouted as a Rapture Lord landed in front of them.

Barbatos: Leave it to me Commander.

Barbatos said over the comms as he threw his sword mace at the Rapture lord which causes the ground to shake violently because of the impact.

*KLANG*

Grabbing his sword mace which was flung into the air, Barbatos proceeds to bring it downwards towards the lord and crushes it into pieces.

*KABOOM*

An explosion hits Barbatos but did minimal damage towards the mech.

*PANG*
*PANG*
*PANG*

Barbatos fires his arm mounted cannons at the Rapture that hit him.

*BOOM*

The Rapture explodes and that marked the last of the attacking Rapture wave. 

Leon: That's the last one! Good work Barbatos!

The Commander gave a thumbs up towards Barbatos to which the Gundam Frame nodded, Barbatos had singlehandedly destroyed more Raptures than the Nikkes did.

Diesel: Can't believe how powerful Barbatos actually is, even when there's just three squads of us he manages to out do us.

Rapi: Barbatos fights in melee combat unlike us. So he has more of the action of getting close to the enemy and obliterating them.

Brid: This field should be clear of Raptures now Commander, let's get back on the AZX and go to the other location.

The Commander nods.

Leon: Barbatos! We're heading towards the next location!

Barbatos: Alright- huh?

Barbatos stopped mid turning himself, the Nikkes and Commander were all confused of the behavior.

Eunhwa: Did it broke down? Tsk, expected from a machine 300 years old.

Anis: Barbatos, what's wrong?

Barbatos only looked around the plain field.

Barbatos: This sense... I recognize it...

Leon: What is it that you recognize?

Barbatos looks down at the Commander.

Barbatos: An Ahab Wave... Belonging to a mobile suit.

Neon: Ahab Wave?

Barbatos: Small particle waves emitted by Ahab Reactors, same as the one mounted on me. The Ahab Waves allow me to detect an incoming unknown mobile suit...

Emma: What type do you detect?

Barbatos was familiar of the emitted Ahab Waves, and he wasn't happy.

Barbatos: Graze-Frames... Five of them.

Emma: Graze-Frames?

Barbatos: Graze-Frames are an equivalent of mass produced Nikkes, Grazes are mass produced units that Gjallahorn manufactures.