Chapter 3: Demon amongst Goddesses

Opening:

Chapter start:

Barbatos could be seen on the battlefield, destroying multiple Raptures in his wake.

*BASH*
*PKLANG*

A Rapture lord got it's core caved in by Barbatos' sword mace, causing it to explode in a fiery explosion.

*PANG*
*PANG*
*PANG*

(This is how I assume cannon's in IBO sound like)

Barbatos fired his 200mm arm mounted cannon's at a Rapture's vital points and hits the core, thus destroying it too.

*SCREEECH*

Another Rapture lord had appeared, getting in front of Barbatos.

Barbatos: You... Out of my way.

Taking out his twin maces Barbatos stares down the brave lord, it then pounces which was to be expected.

*SMASH*

With a downwards strike the lord was grounded into the ground.

*BASH*
*BASH*
*BASH*

Barbatos mercilessly smashes the lord with his twin maces into a pulp, once he finished the lord was nothing but a pile of scrap.

Meanwhile at the Ark's strategy room

Male Deputy Chief: What a monster...

The CEO's and some deputy chief's were watching as the battle between the Gundam Frame and Raptures commenced, more than a battle it was a Rapture killing frenzy.

Ingrid: This is not a battle but a slaughter, those Raptures are being teared down while our Nikkes are just watching a horror unfold.

Andersen: I was only lucky to get Barbatos agreeing to help us.

Burningum: We need to study it, it will prove beneficial for us in the fight against the Raptures if we can build these Gundam-Frames.

Andersen: Burningum, do you remember what happened when you tried that on Marian? If you do that to Barbatos, the Ark won't see the shine of another morning. 

Burningum: Andersen, this can determine the future of humanity! With this humanity has a chance agains the Raptures!

Andersen: But we must prevent the destruction of humanity, we wouldn't know how many Nikkes does it take to take down Barbatos.

 Burningum went silent, he envisioned humanity battling the raptures in mech's like Barbatos but he was hit with the reality that Andersen was correct.

Back on the battlefield

Barbatos continued it's slaughter of Raptures until.

*CRASH*

Chatterbox: BARBATOS!!!

Chatterbpx with a half mangled head crashed down in front of him.

Barbatos: Oh so you survived.

Chatterbox: I AM GOING TO ENJOY DISMANTLING YOU UNTIL THE VERY SPARKS CRY FOR MERCY!!!

Chatterbox rushed at Barbatos full of anger and leapt in the air wanting to smash the Gundam-Frame into dust, Barbatos proceeds to grab the Valkyrja Buster Sword from his back.