Chapter 2: Barbatos the duke of hell.

At the Ark the citizens were watching their screens in awe, they were looking at Barbatos carrying the Commando unit Nikkes on it's palm. But at the central government everyone was debating whether or not Barbatos was a Rapture.

Andersen: This mech... Just suddenly coming to the rescue of the Commando's, weapons so large it can level the ark in seconds.

Ingrid: Do we even trust it first thing?

Andersen: I don't know Ingrid, but it being able to predict attacks and ambushes makes it harder if we want to take it down.

Ingrid: Then trying to outwit it is out of the book.

Andersen: Shifty, how close are they?

Shifty: Almost at the Ark. Mostly the Outpost since the mech is way too large for any elevator.

Andersen: Status on the squads that are deployed?

Shifty: They've just returned to the Ark.

Andersen: Get them on standby at the Outpost, if the mech shows hostile intentions tell them they have permission to engage

Shifty: I'll inform them.

At the Outpost

Everyone was waiting for the arrival of the mech.

Emma: Did you all hear about the mech's size?

Pepper: I did, said it was as tall as Chatterbox.

Vesti: Do you all think it's going to be friendly?

Brid: Reports say that it hasn't killed the Commando squad, it is a posibility.

Diesel: The symbols on the shoulder looks interesting though, It's like a tulip flower colored in white.

Sugar: What do you think it means?

Soline: Blooming flowers?

Milk: We don't know yet.

Eunhwa looks through the scope of her weapon and spots Barbatos from a distance, on it's right hand stood Rapi.

Eunhwa: It's coming, everyone be ready!

Everyone readied themselves, just the Barbatos landed right in front of them and kneels down on all two's and let's the Commando squad off along with the now Marian.

Marian: The Commander's losing blood! Help me get him to the hospital!

Mary and Pepper quickly helps Marian carrying the Commander to the hospital, everyone else was waiting for Barbatos to make a move.

Rapi: Everyone, don't shoot. It's on our side.

Emma: Are you sure Rapi?

Just then Barbatos powered himself down in an act to show he's now harmless.

Diesel: It powered down.

Everyone then walked a little closer to the deactivated Gundam.

Vesti: How powerful is it?

Anis: Oh you have got to believe me when it punched Chatterbox, the ground near us quaked!

Neon: And then POW! Chatterbox's head was flattened!

Soline: Does it have a name?

Rapi: It said it's name was Barbatos Lupus, Tekkadan.

Milk: Tekka... As in Iron fire?