Chapter 5: Grazed up

Chapter start

At an ingoing battlefield, two mechs were slaughtering the Raptures at their wake. The two mechs being Barbatos and the Graze piloted by Leon, the Commander had already test piloted it a total of 5 times and had gotten to know how to pilot it effectively.

Leon: Barbatos, how's your sector?

Barbatos: Mopping up the last few. How's yours Commander?

Leon: Having a bit of a hard time! This 120mm gun isn't doing anything!

*PANG*
*PANG*
*PANG*

The Commander fired the graze's rifle at a rapture lord, but the outcome was the shots failed to destroy the lord.

Leon: Damn!

*PSHOOM*
*KABOOM*

The Rapture lord fired it's weapon at the Graze which hit's the 120mm rifle and destroys it.

Leon: Crap!

Grabbing the battle axe from the Graze's backpack, the Commander strikes down the lord and destroys it. But another Rapture lord appeared right behind the Graze.

Leon: Damn it!

The lord prepared to attack the Graze.

*KRKLANG*
*BASH*

Barbatos swooped down and destroyed it.

Barbatos: Commander, are you okay?

Leon: I'm fine, thanks.

Barbatos: Let's finish off the rest.

Leon: Agreed.

 The two then began to destroy the rest of the Raptures, albeit the Commander lagging behind. After some time all of the Raptures were eliminated.

Leon: That's the last of em... My suit's damaged but still intact.

 Barbatos: Can yous till make it back to the outpost?

Leon: I can.

Barbatos: Good.

The two then flew back towards the Outpost.

3 hours later

After somewhile both Mobile Suits returned to the Outpost, the Graze landed and the hatch opens and the Commander get's off from the help of the Graze's hand.

Rapi: Commander, are you okay?

Leon: I'm fine, if wasn't for Barbatos I would've been smoked.

Rapi: Alright, is there anything needed?

Leon: The Graze is damaged, might need some repairs. I'll report everything back to Andersen.

Rapi: Understood Commander.

The Commander and his Nikke walked to the Command center. Turning back Barbatos looks at the sunset.

Barbatos: This feeling... I somehow feel like I recognize it...

Somewhere far from the Ark, another Gundam-Frame colored in brown can be seen standing after a pile of destroyed Raptures. But instead of having two arms...

This is a four armed demon.