~ CHAPTER 3 - Blissful pleasure ~

Hey Guys!! Sorry for not updating for a long time cuz I had my exams and being a senior is not an easy task though!! Anyway here's a chapter you guys were waiting for.....I hope you guys like it and HAPPY READING......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter ~ 3

. . .

' You're not someone I can't live with but someone I can't live without....' 

.

.

.

The wind breezed across the mansions, across the hallways, across her room making her wake up from her deep slumber. Her eyes stirred as her hold on the sheets tightened. Her lips gasping for air as the lights dimmed. 

A hand....

A hand brushed the sweats that were formed on her forehead making her eyes open a little. Her brows frowned when she saw the person. 

- W....W...Who are you?

Her voice came out breathless. The person smiled without saying anything. Her eyes darkened as she rushed out of bed and took out a gun from her cabinet. 

Her hands shivered as she frowned at it. 

'I....Is my hand shaking?'

The person took a step towards her as she shoved the gun in front of his eyes. The person's lips curved up even more as he moved the gun to his heart.  

- I  asked who are you?

Her voice came as a warning which made the person's heart thump with excitement. He stepped closer as her hands clicked the gun's trigger. 

He smiled, his eyes showing nothing but love?

? - You're not someone I can live with....But someone I cannot live without...