~ CHAPTER 5 - The Imposter King ? - 2 ~

. . . 

Man 1 - S....Sir. She's nowhere to be found. The man wh-

The man flinched when a hand punched the glass beside him. His eyes stared at the man who was before him, a man who showed nothing but anger and madness. 

Farmaan - You got the nerve to say that in front of me? 

His voice was low and steady but it sent chills to all the person in the room. His hand bled as he looked at it then at his men who was bowing down. 

Farmaan - If bhai heard you...

He chuckled then looked at him in the eyes. 

Farmaan - You'd be dead before you could think. 

His feet moved towards the porch which showed the Desai mansion in a clear view. 

Farmaan - I want you to find her in 30 minutes. If not you could kiss your lavish life a very big goodbye. Got it?

- YES SIR!

Everyone in the room yelled as they scrambled away. Farmaan sighed as he looked over to the picture beside him. 

Farmaan - Where the hell are you Reena? .... I wish things could get back to how they where. Things where you laughed your heart out Rocky... 

Flashback..

The sound of giggling and laughter filled the place as 3 kids ran down the big hallway. Their mothers however looked at them with love filled eyes. 

- I swear Shanti. I really wish I could have Raja as my son instead of that brat. 

Shanti laughed as she looked over to her son who was trying to separate the other two. The mother who spoke sighed while the other laughed. 

Shanti - What's wrong with Farmaan, Fatima?  He's such a great kid. You know he even helped me with the chores yesterday. 

Fatima - Really? 

Shanti nodded. 

Shanti - He even helped her too. 

Shanti motioned towards the other mother who was looking at the kids, smiling. 

- What? 

She asked while the Shanti and Fatima laughed. 

Fatima - Nothing just saying how our best friend is so dumb. 

Shanti laughed while she pouted. 

- Well! Your dumb friend is sad and it's a crime to insult a pregnant woman. 

Shanti - Fine Mrs. Desai ! How's is our little princess doing in there? 

She smiled warmly while touching her little baby bump. 

Fatima - The bump can be seen clearly now. 

Mrs . Desai - Obviously you can! I'm pregnant so it will be seen. 

Fatima looked at her while Shanti laughed. 

Fatima - Seriously I am sure Rajendra is blind to be with this childish woman.