☠︎︎ A/N ☠︎︎

Welcome Readers!

They/Them Pronouns Used!

You're featured as both Tuffnut and Ruffnut's older sibling, much like the one I've done with Snotlout! I recommend checking that book out if you're interested!

The first chapter will be set in the past when you were younger, the next chapter after that features you as an older character.

This takes place in race to the edge while Viggo and Ryker still work together and are both alive, before Johann's betrayal!

You may imagine how you look and how you dress, I won't be specifying any of it in this book!

I'll be writing you with a Male Boneknapper called Deathcutter, the original colours for the Boneknapper.

(Sometimes I use dragon colours from games like Rise Of Berk or Titan Uprising which is why I have specified it)

Deathcutter Description.

Deathcutter is a male Boneknapper who is quite aggressive and distant from other dragons although will do them a favour if needed, Deathcutter has quite a strong bond with his rider despite not enjoying being near other Vikings and dragons. Deathcutter has all bones apart of its armour giving him the ability to roar and shriek, Deathcutter takes pride in how intimidating he may look to other dragons or Vikings. Deathcutter would do anything for his rider even if it meant his life, that's something he swears by even if it meant losing everything else that matters to him.

You do have dragon armour made of dragon bones to match with your dragon, you may imagine how it looks in whatever way!

(I imagine it looks like The Boneknapper Suit from Smarty_Drawing On Twitter)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

They're an amazing artist and I recommend checking them out!