☠︎︎ The Auction ☠︎︎

The sun was already going down and it was the next day, you already had your armour on so you were grabbing your dagger to prepare for the fight you'd be getting into.

Deathcutter roared as you grabbed the dagger and lowered himself to the ground, you hopped onto his back and he immediately took off.

"It isn't too far away from here, the island should be reached in a couple moments." You stated

Deathcutter shrieked and tucked his wings in so that he could spiral through the sky which created extra speed.

"Hey! Slow down, we aren't in a rush!" You shouted

Your dragon roared and began to go faster, his bones rattled in the wind and in the distance was a large island with boats docked everywhere.

"There it is, land by those cages and we'll start freeing some dragons before any of them notice that we're here." You informed

He landed in the forest before you hopped off of his back, you began walking towards a covered cage. Hunters seemed to be in a different area at the moment.

Deathcutter threw the cover off to reveal a changewing with something blocking its snout making it unable to spew acid.

"Let's get you out." You said

 You opened the cage and went in slowly, the Changewing hissed but you quickly deescalated the situation and put a hand on its back.

Deathcutter roared at the dragon before you slipped the chains and the muzzle off of it, the Changewing immediately flew off and you waved as it did.

"Okay, let's head to the other side and see what's going on there since it seems that the changewing was the only dragon here." You stated

He shrieked in agreement before beginning to run towards the other side of the cage and once you got there yourself you saw Deathcutter sniffing around the place.

"No! Don't get too close to that!" You yelled

Deathcutter's pupils slit and they shrunk to where you could see all of it, he roared at you before getting to his full height and spread his wings.

He opened his mouth and was about to roar but you quickly pushed Deathcutter and bent him over before beginning to clamp his mouth shut using both your hands.

Something must've agitated him, most likely something using in the dragon root arrow he just sniffed around.

"Shhhh!" You said

Yelling could be heard and fire began to spread, you heard different dragon roars and hunters yelling and shouting.

"Deathcutter snap out of it! We've got a job to do!" You yelled

The fire was getting closer and if he didn't stop than you'd be scorched and he'd fly off.

He shrieked which made you cover your ears since you were so close, Deathcutter shook his whole body before looking at you in alarm.

Deathcutter took off and you grabbed onto his tail, he swung it over his head and you fell right on his back.

"Into the sky! That's where the battle is!" You exclaimed

He climbed higher into the sky, you flicked the top of the skull down before getting a firm grip on the dagger.

There seemed to be five dragons in the sky, A Hideous Zippleback, Night Fury, Deadly Nadder, Monstrous Nightmare and a Gronckle.

Wait-

Six riders on top of those dragon and you knew exactly who they were. You remembered them by their faces.

Hiccup Haddock, Astrid Hofferson, Snotlout Jorgenson, Fishlegs Ingerman and... Tuffnut and Ruffnut Thorston?

Your siblings were dragon riders?! Along with a bunch of friends?

Night Fury. You hadn't seen a Night Fury in forever which was a little bit odd to you, that meant they were either rare or extinct.

Of course, one flying in the air meant otherwise.

A large boulder was headed for the six of them but they seemed distracted and were arguing, Deathcutter took action and flew in to completely singe the rock and break it.

"Woah! Everybody back!" Hiccup shouted

"It's a Boneknapper!" Fishlegs yelled

"Is that a rider on its back?!" Astrid pointed out

Deathcutter shrieked at the other riders as their dragons shook themselves at the disorienting and ear piercing sound.

"Hiccup! Isn't this a surprise to you? I would've never expected a Boneknapper and it's rider will join the fight~ Although is it good?" Viggo said

You tugged on Deathcutter's bones and he began to dive although the dragon riders followed, he began to blast fire onto the land which made some hunters jump into the water.

The Boneknapper you were on continued blasting until everything was on fire, you were glad dragons were already freed from their cages.

He roared and began to fly higher into the sky to make an exit, you lost your grip and footing before beginning to fall.

The Night Fury and Hiccup began to chase after you and so did Deathcutter.

You smiled beneath the mask as you saw Deathcutter roar and push the night fury off to the side using his wings and sending a warning shot at it.

He got under you and began to fly higher so you'd end up safely on his back, he flipped himself around and when Hiccup came back for round two you switched the dagger to the other hand and made sure to get a piece of his cloth on the dagger.

Once your dragon made it far enough away, you looked back straight at the six who were following you.

After extending your pointer finger you poked your head and shrugged as a way to tell them that they weren't very smart.

"Haha! Imagine being called dumb, we're clearly superior!" Ruffnut yelled

"Yeah! Thorstons for the win!" Tuffnut shouted

Deathcutter began shrieking which made the riders cover their ears and put their dragons in distress at such a loud sound.

"Go, Deathcutter!" You ordered

He roared before tucking his wings in and beginning to spiral through the sky to gain speed and get out of the riders line of sight.

Once out of sight you flicked the top of your skull helmet up to so you could see a little bit better along with speak more clearly.

"The twins... they get around, eh? This is gonna be quite the interesting adventure for us, right buddy?" You grinned

Deathcutter roared as he flapped his wings once again.