Pilot

The world was originally at its perfect stable where everyone would have fun and joy in the cities, the most breathtaking event is Yugioh, companies were able to materialize the monster card completely and fight alongside their duelist, with the help of Akaba Leo, people started calling it action duels. A young boy with grey hair and green strikes was the main attraction to the audience, his name was Zarc a young duelist that would want to make everyone smiles. All of it changes when Zarc monster accidentally gets his opponent physically hurt but everyone started to cheer and demand more of these types of duels and soon Zarc's heart became from smiling to bloodthirst. As so after many countless duels, Zarc's opponents were getting smaller and smaller as such no one dares to face the bloody tyrant anymore his audience demand more of this duel but no one came to the dueling arena as such Zarc became even more bloodthirsty due to the number of sentences he hears from his audience he would give them a bloodthirsty duel. As such he pulls out a card called astrograph sorcerer and chants

Zarc: Grant me my wish and make me become one with my dragons!

Upon granting Zarc's wish four dragons were consumed into the light along with Zarc and became one.

The sky turn dark red as if it was a sign of calamity but among it, everyone in the city could hear an inhuman roar in the distance and upon viewing it. A colossal dragon shrouded in darkness raise from a tower upon its descent it unleashed a powerful energy blast, wiping out a part of the city. Everyone began running for their life and avoiding the energy blast coming from the behemoth. This behemoth was none other than Zarc he took his obsession and desires too far to the point where it will end the world. He assumed no one would stand against him except for two. A girl standing up against the dragon while the other is a boy who is on a dragon. The dragon's appearance even questions Zarc as he saw the appearance of it.

With the help of the dragon and his duelist, four cards appear above the girl and a vortex of energy swirled around her

With the help of the dragon and his duelist, four cards appear above the girl and a vortex of energy swirled around her. Then four bracelets appear on her left arm and began to glow with a stream of multi-colored lights that almost blinded him and let out an outraged howl of pain.

Zarc: DAMN YOU TWO BASTARD!!! UNFORGIVABLE! YOU'RE UNFORGIVEABLE! WE WILL- BECOME ONE ONCE AGAIN!!

And then the dragon split apart along with the girl. As for the boy, he also thought he would split but instead, he is being reborn once more but without his memories of what has happened and lost access to his monster with the new monster type, especially the summoning that can defeat the behemoth. It was called.
"Link Summoning along with the monster's new support known as the cyberse, was created by another group of scientists and technology was run by a company known as Sol technologies"

And after many years, the boy was reborn as a baby again but lost all his memories.

???: What we gonna name him dear?

???: Yutaka inoue.

(Sorry to everyone if this is a bad pilot chapter as I am new to writing books although I already have many yugioh fanfiction in my head already.. My poor brain.. And let me address some stuff I added sol technologies as they were originally creating the ignis due to Kiyoshi kogami but I change that where he will create and research the cyberse from scratch instead of kidnapping kids before you jump the gun. Like then why does Yutaka Stroy say he is one of the victims of the "lost incident"  he is but my version of it where he was forced to duel against ai opponents but no research as there is no ignis so he was alone basically they kidnapped the six kids just for fun and force them to duel, and properly would sell them for money. )