A new Monster Type Appears!

Sawatari: Well Mr. Confident how about you go first?

Yutaka: Whatever turn you give me it doesn't matter. You're only going to prolong your defeat. My turn! I summon the cyberse monster Texchanger in attack mode.

*Texchanger (100ATK/DEF100/Cyberse/Dark/Lv1)*

Yuya: Cyberse? *Questioning tone*

Yuzu: what is a cyberse?

Ayu: Tatsuya have you heard of a monster type known as cyberse???

Tatsuya: No, I haven't and why did he summon it in attack mode?

Yuya: this is only the first turn so he has a plan he probably going to set some cards to protect his monster.

Yutaka: I end my turn.

*Yutaka LP: 4000x4*
*Sawatari LP: 4000x5*

Futoshi: Huh? He only summons one monster and that is giving me a bad shiver. *Shivers*

Yuzu: Why he didn't set the rest of his cards weird?

Sawatari: Pffft Hahahahaha! That's it!? You talked big for that pathetic move this will be your downfall as get ready to witness my otk move!

Sawatari: My turn. I draw! First I discard one card from my hand to special summon Berlineth the firestorm vassal. Then I tribute my vassal to advance summon thestalos the firestorm monarch!

*Thestalos the firestorm monarch (2400ATK/1000DEF/Pyro/Fire/Lv6)*

Sawatari: Thestalos effect activate when this card is advanced summon I randomly choose one card from my opponent's hand to discard it and if it is a monster card I can inflict damage x100 to its level! And I choose the card on my far right! Flame of judgment!

Yutaka: You discard my dual assembwurm. *Send it to the graveyard*

Sawatari: since it is a monster take some damage, you amateur!

Yutaka gets hit with thestalos flame saber

Yutaka LP: 3200x3
Sawatari LP:4000x2

1st goon: See that Sawatari got you in the corner!

2nd goon: You shouldn't have messed with students from LDS you punk!

3rd: Now you're going to lose!

Yutaka: SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU DAMN CHEERLEADERS!!! Is only the second turn and you think this amateur is going to One turn kill me!?

Sawatari: What did you call me!?!

Yutaka: you're an amateur a sloppy one to be precise.

Sawatari: Oh now you have done it!! Battle! Thestalos attack his trash monster! With flame saber!

Thestalos charge toward Texchanger with his right arm revealing a saber that is made out of flames

Yutaka: *sigh* What did I say. I activate texchanger effect!

Texchanger appearance gets concealed like a computer shutting down

Sawatari: What the where did that frog go!?!

Yutaka: once per turn whenever my monster is the target for attack I can negate the attack and summon one normal cyberse monster from my hand, deck, or graveyard.

Yuya: He negated the attack and got out another monster during his opponent's turn!?!

Yutaka: come to the field Suppression Collider!

*Suppression collider(2800ATK/2600DEF/Dark/Lv8)*

Sawatari: Grr. I end my turn I will defeat you next turn!