✿58

Hell yeah I'm unhappy~

The door opened with a beep sound

The door opened with a beep sound. Jaemin came downstairs with wet hair and small towel around his neck. His eyes lit up after seeing his favourite people.

"You will be staying here just in case that bastard follows you and goes to your house", Jeno whispered into his sister's ear who just nodded her head.

"Daddy!!!", both Jaerin and Rowoon shouted in unison and ran to the male as he carried up both of them.

"Huh? Why did you call my Daddy, Daddy?", the girl asked innocently.

"Why? Can't I call him Daddy? You also call my Mommy, Mommy", Rowoon replied.

"I am both of your Daddy. Alright?", Jaemin said. The kids smiled at each other. "Eunseo, will you be staying tonight?"

"I guess so. Can you give me clothes to wear? I didn't bring mine."

"Ofcourse!"

"Before you used to steal my t-shirts and hoodies now see you would be wearing your boyfriend's clothes. My Eun has grown up." Jeno faked a frown and patted on her head.

"Yah! We are literally of the same age!"

The black-haired male giggled. "Let's order something for dinner."

"I'll do it. Eunseo, go and freshen up", the other guy said and walked to his room.

"Let me bring you the clothes. Come to my room." Jaemin turned around and asked the kids, "How was school today?"

"Changmin was being annoying again", Jaerin muttered under her breath.

"Why, why?", the curious parent further asked.

"He pushed Eunbyeol and she fell on the ground and started crying."

A gasp left from his mouth.

"Daddy, you know what happened next?", the three-year-old boy asked.

"What, what?"

"I punched him!", Jaerin exclaimed.

"Oh my goodness! Jaerin! That's my girl", he proudly said and kissed her cheek affectionately.

"Give me a kiss too", Rowoon said. So, the father did give him a kiss. "Jaerin was looking so cool."

"Thanks Rowoon."

Jaemin sighed and said, "Hopefully no guardian call tomorrow."

Eunseo stood back and saw her partner going upstairs with the little children. Maybe she didn't what things to turn out like the way it was now but one thing she was glad for- meeting Na Jaemin again.

Three of them were sitting on the bed, waiting for the lady to come out from the bathroom. Jaemin had already changed the kids' clothes and was gossiping with the two.