Chapter 6 (M)

Jennie

I used to be nervous at first, when dancing in front of Lisa. She had a way of making me feel petite and shy in her presence. The way she watched me, her eyes tracking every movement, watching me in my element—dancing for her, doing something I loved for the woman I adored.

Lisa had the eyes of a hunter and the soul of a warrior.

Every second I was in her presence, she devoured me with her eyes. Her hands would follow, and then her lips. And while she was gone, my heart would miss her intense attention.

My eyes landed on her as I finished my final pirouette. With both feet touching the ground now, I did an extravagant curtsey. I couldn’t hide my smile when Lisa chuckled. She looked so at ease, like she belonged here. In my room.

She was on my bed, sitting forward with her elbows resting lightly on her knees, with her fingers laced together under her chin. Her thick hair was slightly ruffled, as if someone had spent hours combing their fingers through it. My lips twitched with a smile, knowing it was me.

Lisa sat there looking at me, in her perfect black suit. She truly looked like a woman with it all. Wealth. Power. Success. She was woman—a warrior, my dark prince charming, a god with a hunger for forbidden unholy things. She wore it all with a confident, calculated gaze and devilish smugness.

And she was mine.

When I moved toward her, her eyes darkened. She leaned back as I stopped between her legs. Lisa laced our fingers together, her grip strong. “What are you doing?” I teased.

She brought our hands up. My breath was stuck in my throat when she placed a sweet kiss on the tips of my fingers. Her thumb grazed over my knuckles before releasing me long enough to hold my hips instead. The simplest action, but my heart clenched. Maybe I was blushing…I definitely was. My cheeks and neck felt warm under Lisa's careful attention.

I watched her lips move as she spoke slowly for me. “I like watching you dance. You are beautiful, sweet myshka.”

My brow arched up in question. “Doesn’t it get boring?”

Lisa looked affronted at the question before giving me a single shake of her head. “Never. I could watch you for hours. I don’t think you understand what you do to me. The power you hold over my thoughts, my heart…my body.”

Softly, I replied, “You’re right. I don’t understand. Tell me then.”

I saw the warmth in her dark eyes, but they also glinted dangerously. Before I could react, she gripped the back of my neck and pulled my head down. Our lips crashed together. A quiver raced through me as she pressed her lips harder against mine, demanding me to open up for her.

I did. My lips parted, and her tongue took advantage. She kissed me savagely, full of need, and without any restraint. My pulse thundered as she dragged her lips from my mouth and kissed a downward trail. She licked her way to the column on my neck, her teeth grazing my sensitive skin and giving me small teasing nips.

I pleaded silently to her, my breathing now ragged. Lisa dragged her tongue up the side of my neck, and I trembled in her arms. Clenching her shoulders, my body moved closer and demanded more of what she was giving.

Lisa's lips were recklessly seeking mine once again. She teased the corner of my lips, and I groaned in both pleasure and disappointment at her teasing. My nails bit into her shoulders, and this time, I made sure our lips were locked together again, kissing and devouring each other.

I tasted her, breathing her. We kissed until I didn’t know where she started and I ended. I inhaled, she exhaled. It was a dance of sweet, savage kisses.