LIVE LAUGH LOVE BIBBLE

BIBBLE AND HIS SLAY BESTIE VECTOR were so HAPPY after they had their sleepover they went to starbucks, vector got a venti cup of Double Ristretto with Iced Vanilla Double Shot and Organic Chocolate Brownie Decaf coffee and Bibble got a Nonfat half-breve double blended upside-down with whipped cream and foam, extra hot Gingerbread Frappuccino, a Nutrasweet and a Sweet N Low, finally touched with some ice just as they got their drinks bibble saw the most perfect and beautiful girl in the world, she was working at starbucks, her name tag said Y/N. Bibble obviously took a liking to her. So Bibble decided to be BRAVE and get some RIZZ. Bibble walked up to her but realized she was taken when he saw Vectors bf, gru KISS Y/N. VECTOR WENT OVER AND SLAPPED HIM IN THE FACE “ HOW COULD U BITCH” vector said still slapping his face “ I'M SORRY I JUST DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE” Gru said trying to slap vectors hand away. Little did he know that Bibble loved his bestie and would fight for him. BIBBLE MANS UP AND DID A ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO GRUS SHIN WHILE STILL LOOKING LIKE A SLAY SHREKY MC BECKY. “HOOOOOO YAAAAA” BIBBLE KICKS HIM AGAIN. GRU FALLS TO THE FLOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Both bibble and vector do a baddie hairflip and walk away with their high HEELS. MORAL OF THE DTORY DONT MESS WITH BIBBLES BESTIE OR BIBBLE WILL COME FOR U.  

Credits to my bestie for this story <3