BIBBLE AT THE TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT

Bibble and his bestie Vector were bored one day. "You wanna do something fun? Do you wanna go to Taco Bell?" Said Vector. "NAH MAN, LET'S GO SLAY THE DAY AWAY AT THE TAYLOR SWIFT ERAS TOUR CONCERT." Bibble responded. Vector eventually agreed, but I knew how they would get tickets, assuming they would just listen outside of the stadium.

So they headed off, bibble was flying while Vector was using his weird plane looking thing. They had fun chats. They were both huge swifties (same baddies) and so excited. They knew every word of every song from every album. Vector had brought a blanket to sit on outside of the stadium. "Whats that for?" Bibble asked. "It's so we dont have to sit in the grass!" Responded Vector.  Bibble laughed at that. "U thought we were so broke that we were about to sit outside of the stadium?? HAHAHAHAHAHA" Bibble was dying of laughter while Vector was just confused.

"Here, follow me." Said Bibble. Vector was Stull confused but followed him. AND BIBBLE ATE, HE DID NOT DISSAPOINT HE GOT BACKSTAGE PASSES AND THEY GOT TO MEET TAYLOR THEMSELVES, THEY EVEN GOT TO GO ON STAGE AND SING WITH HER SO SLAYYYY, After the concert, Bibble and Vector jumped the person she gave her hat to, and the person she gave her guitar pick to, BECAUSE THEY QUIRKY BADDIE EMO SWIFTIES.

 AND BIBBLE ATE, HE DID NOT DISSAPOINT HE GOT BACKSTAGE PASSES AND THEY GOT TO MEET TAYLOR THEMSELVES, THEY EVEN GOT TO GO ON STAGE AND SING WITH HER SO SLAYYYY, After the concert, Bibble and Vector jumped the person she gave her hat to, and the p...