BIBBLE VS. WORLD

Baddie Bibble was slaying down the street, going to the new SHART STORE when he saw this beautiful man, and his name was Sid the Sloth. VECTOR was obvi running to Bibble in his high heels still trying to get over his break up with gru when he also saw sid the sloth they both thought he was the most sharty fartiest slaytastical cutest shrecky mc Becky doo daddy baddie boo boo bear sloth ever. Bibble looked at Vector and back at Sid then told Vector "UH UH U AINT GONNA TAKE MY BBG'' he ran over to the buff, tall, and handsome, sid the sloth and said, "U WANT MY NUMBER HAWTIE SHAWTY?" Sid the sloth looked at Bibble with his blue eyes that can knock someone dead, but instead walked over to Vector, who had tripped over trying to walk over to Sid. Sid the sloth said "Hey bippity boo u lookin mad fine wanna come back to my place and- " BEFORE HE COULD FINISH BIBBLE KARATE CHOPPED HIS HEAD ALMOST BREAKING IT IN HALF AND WITH HIS BADDIE KARATE MOVES HE SLAYED THE DAY WITH HIS GUCCI HIGH HEELS AND WALKED ALL OVER HIM. BIBBLE WAS SO MAD AT VECTOR HE GAVE VECTOR THE BOMBASTIC SIDE EYE, BUT WHAT BIBBLE WASN'T EXPECTING WAS FOR VECTOR TO GIVE HIM THE CRIMINAL OFFENSE SIDE EYE SO BIBBLE ALSO KARATE CHOPPED HIM. DONT. MESS. WITH. BIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

BIBBLE 1 WORLD 0

Credits to my slay baddie bestie for writing this 💀😱💀😱😏🥶✨️🤓🤨✌️😄🌸😭🌸