BIBBLE X HARRY STYLES ✨️✨️✨️💅💅💅

Bibble and his baddie boo bes tie Vector decided to go to a Harry Styles concert. They only knew like 3 of his songs, but they thought he was kind of hawt 😏😏. So they got VIP seats that were like right next to the stage.

They were getting ready for the concert and they both looked so good. "If Harry doesn't want to date us, he's insane." Said Vector. "Exactly, like we are looking so hottttt." Bibble responded with. This is what their outfits look like.

Vector

Slay baddie bibble

Slay baddie bibble

They were so happy with their outfits

They were so happy with their outfits. And they got an Uber to get to the concert. The Uber driver tried to start a conversation with them. "Hey, hotties. Where are you heading tonight." Vector and Bibble would never take that kind of disrespect, so they beat up the driver and drove there themselves.

When they finally got to the concert they had a lot of fun! They surprisingly knew his songs. They didn't even know that they knew his songs!

In the middle of the concert. Harry was picking 2 people to come on stage. "Hmmm, how about the 2 people in that VIP loungeee!!" He yelled with enthusiasm. Bibble and Vector looked at each other. "Oh my motherfu-" Before Bibble could finish his sentence, Vector interrupted,"cmon, baddie, let's go!!!"

They got on stage, and it was odd. But they were having the times of their lives singing along. Bibble noticed that Harry had been looking at him for a while. "Hey, bbg." Harry said to bibble, this got bibble surprised. Before he could respond... THEY KISSED 😱😱😱. Vector was watching,"OMG OMG OMG YESSSS THATS MY BESTIE RIGHT THERE KISSING HARRY STYLES!!!" He also snapped a quick pic.

When the concert was over, Bibble and Vector started to leave. "Wait!!!" Bibble and Vector looked behind them. It was some random boy. "What do you want." "It me, Harry. I have to be disguised. Otherwise, everyone will crowd around me." Bibble and Vector were surprised to see him, but obviously didn't mind. "So, what's your number, bbg?" Said Harry to Bibble. Bibble gave him his number. And they met up a lot, even started to date.

AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!!

379 words.