Chapter 3: Confirming The S-System and Introduction of Students from Class 1-D

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV.

On the screen, Yamauchi continued reading the magazine with a perverted face. Sometimes he paused and gave lustful stares to his female classmates, especially Kushida.

Incredible acting. No wonder nobody suspected him.

Most people have the same thought as mine and shake their heads. They probably think something along the lines of "what a waste of talent!"

After a few minutes, the first bell rang. At that precise moment, a woman entered the classroom.

Around thirty years old. Gorgeous. Long brown hair. Ponytail. Brown eyes.

She should be our homeroom teacher. She seems mature and cold.

Ike: "Déjà vu, but I feel like I've seen this scene before."

Ryuen: "No shit, Sherlock."

Hosen: "This is fucking annoying."

Because this is the second time we've watched the same scene, a lot of students are irritated. Of course, others are eager to watch and analyze Yamauchi's thought process. This would be useful to them in dealing with the second hidden genius of class 2-D.

Chie smirks, but she doesn't sound happy in the slightest: "Heh, he also complimented you like Kiyotaka-kun did, Sae-chan. You should pick one of them and leave one left for me."

Sae: "Shut up, Chie. 💢"

Chie: "Don't be stingy, Sae. Sharing is caring, you know?"

Woah. Hoshinomiya-sensei sounds scary all of a sudden. Even Sakagami-sensei flinched at her words.

Mashima and Chabashira sigh.

Well, I know what to look at in our class now. Hopefully, the teachers for other subjects are also hot women so I had legit reasons to pay attention to their lessons. I don't want my upcoming misbehavior to happen frequently and be recorded.

Mako: "So he also figured that out too."

Hamaguchi: "He already had a lot of information, so it was easy for a genius like him."

Kanzaki nods. His expression is heavy because he's been trying to think of a way to combat the monster duo of class 2-D.

Ichinose pats his shoulder and smiles softly as she tries to console him.

Kanzaki sighs, but his face switches back to normal.

"Ahem. Good morning to you, students. I'm the instructor for Class D. My name is Chabashira Sae. I usually teach Japanese history. However, at this school, we do not change classrooms for each grade. For the next three years, I will be acting as your homeroom teacher, so I hope to get to know all of you. It's a pleasure to meet you. The entrance ceremony will be in the gymnasium one hour from now, but first, I will distribute written materials with information about this school's special rules. I will also hand out the admissions guide."

While listening to Chabashira's words, I took a quick look at the guide.

The information is quite... lacking. So they indeed intend to fully hide them. What an insidious school.

How long are they gonna keep those rules a secret?

Miyamoto: "Wait, you couldn't figure out something simple like that?"

Smart students look at him like an idiot. Wait, he is one.

Yamauchi: (-_-;)・・・(WTF?)

Ryuen hits his forehead with his left palm: "Fuck! Because of those two, I forgot how defective that class truly is."