Chapter 4: Opening Ceremony and Day One

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV.

Time for the opening ceremony.

This is the first time I've attended one. I wonder what it likes.

A lot of students raised their eyebrows.

Kei: "Wait, you have never attended one?"

Yamauchi: "Yeah, just like Ayanokouji, I was homeschooled."

Ike: "Are you sure it's not another sketchy facility like the Black Room or something?"

Yamauchi: "..."

Kiyotaka: (o_o)

On my way to the gymnasium, I stared at the other first-year students that just came out of their classes, mostly female ones. It would be trouble if they thought I swung that way if I stared at male students.

Hosen: "Thanks God, you decided to be a normal pervert."

Nanase looked at Hosen and opened her mouth reluctantly, but decided to stop. She probably didn't want to comment on that.

Yamauchi: (Making enemies of all the girls is already too much. If I went that route, I would be expelled for sure.)

When I reached the Class D-appointed gathering place, more than half of the first-year students were already here.

As time went on, I got more and more useful information from other classes, although my conversation with Ike and the surrounding noises were quite distracting. I needed to spend more energy than usual.

"Yamauchi, you know the teen gravure idol named Shizuru?"

Airi flinches when she hears her name.

"... Ryuen-san was scary..."

"... He was so aggressive..."

"... I will never accept that brute..."

"... Yeah, what a crazy bastard..."

Interesting. Someone has already been violent this early in the game. Did he figure it out about the school like me? Or did he simply want to pick a fight on the first day of school?

Based on the Class C students' conversation, he should be strong. Let's see...

Hmm... Is the big, black foreign guy Ryuen? Quite a builder, I see. He seems to be quiet and a little bit too timid for someone crazy enough to go against that many of his own classmates on the first day.

What a sly wolf in sheep's clothes. He's one of those guys who pretend to be harmless and strike you out of nowhere. Definitely putting him on the top list...

Kei giggles: "Sounds familiar, right, Kiyotaka?"

Indeed. I wonder why.

Oh wait.

The guy with the shoulder-length magenta hair fits the criteria more. His evil grin, along with that aggressive aura, spells danger.

Based on my experience, he'll be a pain in the ass to deal with. I should stay away from him.

Also, who's Shizuru? I really need to update my knowledge on this subject, or I'll get exposed in the future.