Chapter 3.1: What If - Yamauchi Took Control Over Class D

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV.

X: "Well, watching geniuses like Ayanokouji or Yamauchi hide in the back for a long time may burn you guys out. How about we see something different?"

Horikita: "Do you mean...?"

X: "Yes, are you interested in what would happen if one of them decided to show their talent and take over Class D?"

Great.

Kei nods repeatedly: "Yeah yeah. I want to see Kiyotaka as the Class D leader."

Satou: "He must have been really cool."

Ichika: (Heh, Senpai would become a Class A student in no time.)

Arisu: "Ayanokouji-kun leading the defective class... Fufu. I can't wait to see."

Ryuen: "Kukuku. I'm more interested in how Yamauchi operates."

I nod, agreeing with Ryuen. Not only I and Ryuen, but other leaders also share the same opinions, because Yamauchi was even more of an enigma than I was.

I look at Yamauchi for his approval. It would be better if Yamauchi himself volunteered.

Yamauchi raises his eyebrows but then shrugs his shoulders.

Yamauchi: "Whatever. I don't think it would be of any interest. I prefer watching Ayanokouji."

Kiyotaka: "That's what he said. God of Entertainment, we all agree to watch Yamauchi's videos."

Yamauchi: "Oi."

X: "Sure. Let's start the videos, shall we?"

Yamauchi: "Oi!"

Except for some girls showing distress, most people share a neutral view on this, so we all pretend to not hear Yamauchi's protest.

"So any questions before I leave?"

I observed my classmates' reactions to Chabashira-sensei's words, but all of them are still overwhelmed.

Well, except for that narcissist in front of me.

And maybe the monster in behind. I can turn my back and look at them now, but doing so is like poking a sleeping bear. It's unnecessary at this point.

My heart is hurt by Yamauchi's cruel words. Not only him but others too keep calling me monster this, monster that. I also have feelings, you know?

Arisu: "Fufu, what an accurate analogy, Yamauchi-kun."

Ryuen: "Well, the guy wasn't wrong."

Arisu: "Ara ara, you're having PTSD?"

Hosen: "Hahaha. Quite the trauma for the great Ryuen."

Ryuen just smirks and ignores them. He knows retaliating against them with words only feeds their egos.

"Well, it appears no one has any questions. I hope that you enjoy your time here as students."

Chabashira-sensei said while her eyes wandered to a corner in the back of the classroom.

If I'm not mistaken, then she just looked at that one. Did she know about the student?

Or can she feel its presence? Nah, she can't. A normal person cannot sense something like that.

Anyway, I will keep that in mind.

She started to leave the classroom. In a short amount of time, my mind was filled with conflicting ideas.