Unworthy

‼️ SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION ‼️

...

Every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, every milestone in our life may be the end of something.

It can be the end of the day, it can be the end of the month, and it can also be life itself.

It may be a happy ending, it may be a sad one. But in my case, it will be the happiest for me but the saddest for them.

"Alissandra Gwyneth, sweetheart, wake up na you still need to go to school" I woke up with this very sweet voice of my mother. She is the most caring, the sweetest mother on earth.

"Yes po, mommy Victoria Irene" I responded which made her laugh a little.

"Don't call me by my full name na again mommy, please" I said before I stood up and fixed my bed. She then nodded her head and went to my door. But before she opened it, she responded first.

"Okay, Alissandra Gwyneth Katherine Marcos Araneta, noted" and winked. She closed the door while laughing.

And yeah, she is my mother.

I prepared myself for school and after doing everything I needed to do inside my room, I went downstairs.

I saw my parents inside the dining room, they were already eating.

“Good morning to our bunso”, Daddy greeted me, I smiled and greeted him too. “Good morning, Daddy. Good morning, kuya Lu and kuya Alf.” I kissed their cheeks before I sat down on my seat.

“You didn’t greet your mother yet” Dad reminded me but I just looked at her and playfully rolled my eyes. She was shocked of course but she did just the same. Mommy understood the assignment…

After a minute or two, we both laugh.

“Mga baliw” Dad whispered but I heard it. We stopped laughing when kuya Alfy stood up.

“We are in front of food, respeto naman” He uttered firmly.

“Kuya…” My tears are brimming already.

He walked out of the dining room. Sinabayan ng mata ko ang pag-alis niya.

“Let him na lang, Ali” Mommy conveyed. I just nodded my head.

I excused myself after a minute, "I have to go na po”

Mom and Dad both kissed me before I left our house.

I am Alissandra Gwyneth Katherine M. Araneta, the only daughter of Irene Marcos and Greggy Araneta

I'm in my first year of college.

I am known for being the perfect daughter but being a sister? I am the unluckiest. We're not close with each other, in fact, they don't want me.

I feel no one when I'm with them. They are letting me feel that I am just nobody.

But mommy's always saying that they love me.

And… I can't feel it.

I was already inside our classroom when one of my classmates approached me.

"Hi, Araneta! Can I take a picture with you?" she asked, I just nodded my head and smiled.

"Thank you! I hope you're doing well! Bye," she said. I thanked her too.

And after just a few minutes, our class started.

I'm Alissandra Gwyneth Katherine M. Araneta and I'm also known as the monsters of our school in terms of academics.

The Story Of Us (One Shots Stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें