𝟚

He should of known better.

A woman like her

It would be but a miracle if she was even the slightest bit interested in a man like him.

It hadn't been an hour since the pair's first meeting, whereas she has probably known the man she is wedded to for years.

What was he thinking, it's obvious she did.

She would never be engrossed by someone she just met. 

(Y/N) unknowingly managed to snapped Levi out of his unpleasant thoughts as she guided him around the castle. While showing him around she held such a proud grin on her face, It brought her nothing but joy to show off her estate that she helped built from ruins. While following her around each room he grew more delighted in hearing what she had to say about each piece and the amount of value she held for it.

Unfortunately it came to an end when they entered a lavishing bedroom, potted plants covering a corner to fill in the empty space. The walls carried calming colors of blue and white. As the male entered the room, the gorgeous maiden entered right before him.

"This will be your bedroom" she says with a smile, "I do hope you find it to your liking"

After admiring the room a bit more Levi turns to look at her and slightly nods his head firmly, "Its more than enough, thank you for your generosity" This made her smile grow even wider.

She then begins to walk to the left side of the room towards a tall cream colored door, once opening it reveals an equally spacious decorative bathroom.

"Go ahead and wash up for now, make yourself at home. I will bring in clothes for you shortly, if you need anything else don't be afraid to ask"

With that (Y/N) made her way out the door leaving the man to tend to his own.

After one much needed cold shower Levi stepped out the door to his room with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. His gaze slowly met with the clothing items resting on his bed.

Lifting up the top he examined the design before he let out a soft chuckle that ended in a small grin. 

Once he was all dressed up he proceeded to exit his bedroom and walk down the halls, admiring how clean his surroundings were despite how big the castle appeared. Lost in his own thoughts he found himself in front of two big doors, assuming it was the bedroom of (Y/N) he lifted his hand up to knock on the well engraved door. 

Before his hand can make contact it was swung open and in front of him was no other than (Y/N) herself, adoring a royal black bell-shaped dress with a frill lace fabric on top of the silk. The shoulders were lowered, revealing her shoulders yet short enough to still have her elbows exposed. 

Upon eye contact the (H/C) haired girl smiled widely as her (E/C) eyes shone brightly. 

"Levi! I was just about to head to your quarters" She giggled, her eyes than slowly studied said males attire, making her bite her bottom lip in excitement.

In front of her Levi adored the clothing chosen by the woman herself, he wore a white button up shirt and a vest with golden trims and buttons, along with a matching blazer which had a flared out collar.