Chapter 10: That Wasn't Planned

Warning!: Kissy Kissy 🫣

(Genya POV)

   I woke up suddenly, I just felt stressed. You know how you can just feel panicked? Like your stomach drops and you feel the urge to just curl up and cry.

   Where's Muichiro? Where are we- The mist kingdom. That's strange. . . . Why do I feel like something terrible has just happened. . . .

   I looked down at Muichiro, he was still sitting on my lap facing me. He had his head resting on my chest and his legs wrapped around my waist. He just stared at the door. He seemed deep in thought. At least he's safe. What time is it? It must be sometime in the morning, I don't think I slept very long.

   I shifted, I leaned forward so I was sitting straight up. Muichiro turned his head to look up at me, then cocked his head to the side.

Our eyes locked into each other's and neither of us blinked.

   "Did you get a good nap? I didn't wake you did I?" He asked, sitting up straight so he was now just sitting on my lap. We were face to face.

   "Eh it was alright-" I said, turning my head to look out the window. I debated if I should tell him about the sudden terrible feeling I got. I'm probably just homesick, I don't understand why as my castle, my home was absolutely awful.

   "Don't lie. . . . You looked troubled, what's wrong?" He said, he put his hands on my cheeks and turned my head so I was looking him dead in the eyes.

   His eyes were so beautiful, a lovely mint teal. . . so dreamy, and wonderful. . . . His eyes softened and he cocked his head to the side again and had a troubled look. He put one of his hands on my forehead,

   "You're not feeling sick, are you?" He asked. I could hear the concern in his voice, but also how caring it was.

   "No, no, don't worry. I just got lost looking into your beautiful eyes. . . ." I told him softly. He took his hands off of my face and just let them fall limp onto the bed,

   "I hate and love how honestly cheesy you are." He grumbled. I chuckled, and leaned forward so our noses and heads were touching. He raised an eyebrow, and just looked at me. Welp, here goes nothing.

   I closed the small gap in-between our lips and put my arms around his waist. He was a little startled but kissed back. We kept the kiss for a long while. We broke the kiss to take a breath of air.

   He took a breath and we looked into each other's eyes again. He moved his arms and wrapped them around my neck. This time he went in for the kiss, and of course, I loved it. We broke off and kissed again, it didn't matter who kissed first.

   We kissed again, this time this one had a little bit more force than the last kiss, I wasn't for sure complaining though. His lips were smooth and gentle. I wonder what would happen if I did this. . . .

   I bit his bottom lip, biting gently of course. He opened his mouth to gasp a little bit, perfect. I slid my tongue in, and started to explore his mouth. It was cool, and almost minty tasting. Our tongues fought for a minute or two, I'll give you a hint he was definitely not winning.

   We pulled apart, a long string of saliva stretched between our mouths. We both took heavy breaths and he just looked at me. He blushed and used his sleeve to wipe the string of saliva.

   "I hate how you can go from cute, to cheesy, to hot." He said, he lowered his arm and climbed off of me.

   "Yeah but you know you love me~" I said tauntingly. He scoffed and got off of the bed. I got up too, that was honestly. . . amazing. . . . Oh gosh I love that boy so much.

   "I really need to find the others and thank them for coming with us." Muichiro said, he went over to the vanity and grabbed a hair tie. Right, it was Kyojuro who drove us, even his little brother tagged along. I do wonder where Nemi and Giyu ran off to.

   "I suppose, I would explore but I'm kinda feeling lazy right now so. . . ." I sighed, I plopped right back down onto his bed. He sighed,

   "You know what, yeah go ahead. Take another nap, then we can make out more afterwards." He said, he kept a straight face and blank tone. I blushed how could he say that with a straight face-

   "I'm going to go look for them, talk to my father maybe. Don't die, I'll be back in twenty." He said tying his hair into a high ponytail. He was out the door after that. I let out a long sigh.

   Oh Muichiro, I love you so much. I blushed again and I sat up, wait a second- I just- we- my brain lagged and I layed back down. . . .

   UGHHHHH HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE SO CUTE, WONDERFUL, HOT AND GORGEOUS???

~ (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) ~

Words: 939

   Done! Well uh, had a sudden burst of energy so this was created. . . . I think I did ok-
   Anyway, I'm now back! You can expect chapters to start posting a lot quicker now. I figured since I was gone a long while, I'd treat you to uh, this chapter.
   Also, something terrible did happen. Something absolutely awful, but that's for me to know and you to find out 😘