Chapter 13: Kidnapped

--(Senjuro POV)--

Where am I? My head hurts so much- what even happened. . . ? I tried to move but it was like my hands were tied together. I couldn't see anything. . . .

"Brother?" I called out. Nothing just silence. I tried to take the blindfold off of me, it worked surprisingly. I was now holding the cloth in my tied up hands. You would think they'd tie my hands behind my back. They used a rather loose rope. . . .

I tried to stand up, I was just sitting on my knees. Something was leaning on my back though. Something heavy. . . someone. . . . Muichiro?! Wait that's not- that's Yuichiro?

Oh no! Right- I got separated from brother in the hallway. I got lost, then ran into Yuichiro. . . . Then someone grabbed Yuichiro from behind and everything went black for me.
We were kidnapped. . . where are we? Yuichiro grunted, and shifted. He fell over to the side and yelped.

"Yuichiro. . . !" I whispered. He stopped and listened. He was blindfolded with his hands hand-cuffed behind his back. He also has something in his mouth to prevent him from talking. Even though my hands were tied together, I managed to get his blind fold off. And then the cloth out of his mouth.

He coughed and lazily tried to stand up. I helped him sit up on his knees.

"Are you ok?" I whispered. He looked at me, he seemed pale and exhausted.

"What. . . ? Where?" He said he looked to the side and nearly fell over. Crap, did they drug him or something? What did they use to knock us out? Who- who kidnapped us even.

"Muichiro. . . ." He mumbled, still looking around. He started to cough, I put my hand on his back and tried to keep him sitting straight up. He gave me a confused look.

"Uh- Senjuro- from the Wind Kingdom, I mean no harm! I'm just an ordinary baker!" I panicked putting my tied up hands in the air.

He looked at my tied hands and went to untie them but stopped when he saw his hands were handcuffed. He tried breaking them but it didn't work. There was nothing in here that could possibly break them since they were metal hand cuffs. Where are we. . . ?

It was a small dusty room, more like a cell. One bench, no beds, no windows. Just a door that had a slider that you could look through. My guess is that it's locked from the outside.

Yuichiro swayed to the left and then fell over completely. Oh no! I looked back at him, standing up to stand beside him. He was completely passed out on his side. What was I supposed to do now?

I tried to get the unconscious Yuichiro off of the floor but it was a bit hard to with tied hands. It did definitely help that they were tied in front of me though. Maybe if I. . . .

I looked down at my wrists, I tried to just pull them apart. It didn't work and now they just hurt. Ugh I was way to weak. If only I was strong like my brother. . . .

Nope! Don't give up, you have to get out of here, you have to get Yuichiro out as well!

I looked at my wrists again, it didn't work if I tugged, but they were still loose. Maybe if I, just. . . .
I brought them down to the floor and used my foot to step on part of it. Then I slowly tried to slip my hand out. It worked! They were so loose my hand just slipped right out! I quickly did the same with my other hand.

I rushed back over to Yuichiro. I tightly held him and got him to sit up and rest on my lap. For being larger than me he was quite light. What do I do now?
I need to escape but how? If only Yuichiro was awake- I'm sure he'd know what to do. . . .

--(Yuichiro POV)--

Holy hell my head hurts. . . . Why is it so cold. . . ? Where- Senjuro! Crap, get up stupid body! Why do I feel so exhausted and tired. . . .

I shifted, my body ached and I had this killer headache. I felt the cold stone floor below some of me, where the hell am I?

What- I was walking down the hallway to the throne room and I ran into Senjuro. Someone was behind him, but before I could say anything someone grabbed me. He threw me against the wall I could barely fight back. . . .

Am I in handcuffs? That's annoying, I don't have anything to pick the lock. Senjuro. . . Wait a second am I in his lap? He seemed to be staring at the door anxiously.

"Senjuro. . . ?" I asked, he looked at me alarmed.

"Your awake!" He whisper-shouted. He held me by the waist and made me sit up, I couldn't help but blush. We heard footsteps, very loud footsteps.

The door clicked and Senjuro acted quicker than I could blink. He jumped under the bench, somehow keeping me in his arms. It was all too fast.

He tucked me under the bench, pushing my face into his chest and he stayed on top me. Is he insane? What-

"THEY HAVE ESCAPED! TELL THE KING, THE HOSTAGES ARE GONE!" A man yelled and then the door was shut behind him.

He let out a breath, somehow he held me even tighter. Wrapping his arms around me and keeping his legs over mine, what- What the hell was he not tied up? And how is he so calm- Why is he so hot- warm, hot Dammit! Yuichiro, focus!

After a minute or two he slowly backed out from underneath the bench, keeping me defensively stuck in his arms.

"You ok Yuich-" he paused when he saw how be was holding me. He let out a surprised gasp and quickly un-wrapped his arms and let me sit on the ground.

"I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY" He practically screamed.

"Shh! Do you want us to get caught-" I whispered, but at the end I was hit with a crazy headache. It hurt, my heart beat was pounding into my skull. I let out a yelp of pain and held my head.
Senjuro panicked and grabbed me when I began to fall over again. Why does it hurt so much-

"Dont- don't worry, I'll- we'll make it out of here!" Senjuro told me, getting me to lay down. He rubbed my back and the back of my head. His warmth helped. . . but holy hell it hurt...

Why us. . . ?

~ (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) ~

Words: 1123

Ughhhh my head actually hurts, calling it a night early. . . I made cookie cake today! And I didn't burn the house down!