lxxiii.

. . . ☆ !  letter ! . ˚ ˙ ˚

I still remember the first time I saw you back in 2015. You caught my attention, because who wouldn't, right? You have the eyes that are so warm that you get lost in them. You have the cutest smile ever; my favorite part of you. They captivated me and it was hard to look away.

And most of all, when I saw you, my heart beat fast. Super! We were only thirteen then, so I didn't know that I was in love with you.

I know I was in love with you then, because even now that we're eighteen, you're still the one that makes my heart beat. Ikaw lang ang tanging nakakapagpatibok nito.

I loved you even more when I got to know you completely. I love everything about you. Even your flaws and imperfections. Lahat ng sa'yo ay gusto ko, at lahat ng bagay na maaari ko pang malaman.

How you take care of me, how you always give me flowers, how you make me happy even when you're not doing anything, as long as I see you, you instantly make me happy, how I can't stop smiling every time I see you, how you always making my cheeks red. Lahat ng yon ay gusto ko.

Everything feels so right when I am with you.

You are the flower that makes the garden beautiful every time you bloom, and even withered, it is still beautiful. Someday, I will be able to walk again in the garden full of blooming flowers because; I am with you. Someday, my arms will hold you again.

I am madly, deeply in love with you, Isaiah.

so YES !! Girlfriend mo na ako !! < 3

your girlfriend,
dalila