Introduction

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello people and Aliens! this is Li, Ni and I wrote this story together, we enjoyed writing it, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as we did writing it.

This story is fully a fiction and The story line is completely Mine. The Idols' character represented in the story is false and fiction, I do not see the Idols I have written in the story, I respect and love them as Idols.

This story contains Toxic relationship, Racism, Mental Abuse, Smut , sexual abuse, and open cursing, please do not read if you are not comfortable. Any suggestion is welcome. again I am not trying to normalize anything above mentioned, I think it is sick and punishable.

The female leads in this story are based on the South Indian culture and it would be mentioned only on the few chapters of the story. 

Being mean to anybody in the comments is not appreciated, Please be nice with each others.

I probably post twice a week, I will upload stories in my schedule and only that!

Please do not copy our work, Plagiarism is a crime, I welcome people if they see my story had copied, please report.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for choosing to read the story! I will always be grateful. please interact through votes and comments, I love you, you have a beautiful soul.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 It was a tiring day for Mali and Rani, they were exhausted from studying the best they could for the finals in Uni, it sucks, they were doing their research paper until 12:00 am and it was currently 3:00 am and they were still studying for the exams,

their room door opened and Mali's brother came in with two glasses of warm milk in his hand, "enough you both, sleep day after tomorrow is the exam I am sure you will pass with distinction, Now drink this and go to bed asap!" he said with a stern voice, they obeyed.

If it weren't for him, Mali's and Rani's parents wouldn't have allowed them to study, they just wanted a burden off their shoulders and they wanted them to marry someone rich and be housewives in their home, which was awful.

They knew but had no power over them, but their brother did and they begged him to convince their parents to let them study.

He did this with an agreement that he will ask for something after graduation and they must give it to him, the naive girls also promised without knowing his intentions.

The next day Rani left for her house to freshen up and have something. Mali's relatives were coming after her exams, so the cleaning work was going on, but she had exams so her mom excused herself after working for 3 hours.