The Kiss

hey guys! it Li It has been a year I had started writing this story, now that I look back, my writing style has changed tremendously, and I promise to write good things in future books!

as of now, please love this book with votes and comments

I thought I wrote something steamy but I guess I did not~ hehe

RANI'S POV:

The call was from Jihyun, "what are you doing? Where are you? You were supposed to be my date, but these stupid girls are surrounding me asking for my phone number, I am hiding in the men's washroom, Please save me," I started laughing so hard, being handsome is also a problem for this idiot,

While going on the way, I saw Jungkook and Taehyung whispering to each other while hiding behind a pillar, while holding the phone with a camera, when I went near them, I got to know they had set a trap, it was money looking paper on the ground, but it was on top of some shit looking brown sticky thing, I don't know what it was so I asked them

"Yah what you guys are doing?" I asked they Jumped in fear and said, "that is a mix of Nutella, soy sauce and some  choco cupcakes it looks like shit we put fake money on that and then we hide and record whoever is trying to pickup money that fell on shit." that is some nice ass prank, I thought.

I saw ms. Lou coming there and eyeing the money she is one rude woman, she did not mind that it was shit, she picked up the money and even smelled it, ew such a sting. We were laughing silently at her confused and disappointed expressions, and then I asked Jungkook to send me that video, maybe there will be a use of this video who knows. Taehyung asked, "can I get your number too?" such a cutie, "of course you can take it from Jungkookie. I have to leave now, bye guys." I said and left.

I started going in the direction of the men's washroom on a rescue mission. When I crossed the storeroom someone shut my mouth from my back and pulled me inside the dark room, I was about to shout for help, but "ey! Hey it is me!" said Jimin. "You! What do you think you are doing idiot?" he just ignored the question and asked "who were you talking to? Laughing so hard? Hmm?"

"Why is it bothering you?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm, "No! I just wanted to know" oh "it was Jihyun, my best friend, and today's date." I replied "why him? You could have asked me. I could have came with you" he is jealous I can see it so I said, expressing my feelings, "you could have done the same, instead of taking Soo-ra with you here, she's ugly" he smiled his eyes forming a crescent, so fucking cute, "okay I have to go now, Jihyun is stuck somewhere I am on a rescue mission."

"No. stay with me here, I wanna spend some time with you, and Soo-ra is annoying, to be honest," he said, pulling me closer by my arms. "But, Jihyun?" His expression changed quickly to an annoyed one, and he pinned me to the wall "I do not like seeing him with you, I do not want to compete for you with my own brother Rani," "what Jihyun is your own brother? That bitch did not introduce me to you before, such a hottie you are." I flirted to lighten up the situation.

" you think I am hot?" he said, his voice changing to a deeper tone, seductive and sultry, Wow, "hmm, answer me tulip," the voice went even low, I started breathing heavily at the proximity, he smells like cedar wood and wine, alluring. "Answer me, tulip" I do not trust my voice now, I know it will come out very squeaky, his eyes went down to my lips, I want him to kiss me, I went closer to him indicating my approval he asked, " can I kiss you? I have lost my restraint now, please?" I said "please do,"

Then he placed his lips on mine, so soft it was so plump, blueberry chapstick on his lips and his wine-y mouth, I felt every nerve on my body relaxing like they have found the reason to do their work, a good solid reason, I felt complete and safe, No weird butterflies and everything, I was relaxing in his touches, as I kissed him back he let out a content sigh, like he was feeling the same as me.

We parted after a few minutes, smiling, we attached our foreheads, I was still breathing in the same air that he was letting out, he is very sweet and he knows how to kiss, I am grateful that he was my first kiss, and I had it with so much feelings. "Thank you, for such an amazing first kiss," I said he let out a eye smile again, I fell right into his arms, "I really want us to work, Tulip, please I want you as a part of my life." 

he whispered in my ears making me shiver "I will try, My level best, okay? You seem to be a good man, please wait for me to get feelings, though I have lost my faith in love, I will be happy if you help me believe it again."

 I have so much to tell Mali, I know I was blushing like an apple but he had adoration in his eyes, it was for me, shining in this dark room.

"We can go on that date tomorrow?" he asked I nodded suddenly feeling very shy, he lifted my face with his fingers and told, "please do not feel embarrassed about what happened now, I love every second of it" he cannot be a more perfect boyfriend material, 

"of course we can Jimin but, now I have to go to men's washroom to rescue your brother otherwise he will have my head." he smiled this time feeling assured and said, "I will also come with you, let's go"

He took my hands in his and we went out of the store room only to see Jihyun and Mali walking. I can say by his face he is complaining about me. Shit, I turned wanting to escape the situation Jimin held my hand pulling me towards their direction, When I looked straight I saw Mali smirking at me, 

she got the hint, but when I looked at Jihyun he opened his mouth to scold me, but Jimin dragged him by his ears he was shouting to leave him to teach me a lesson, Jimin turned to see me, but instead Mali showed him thumbs up and winked at him, he smiled even more, little angel he is, I smiled seeing him smile but, when I saw Mali's face I knew I was gonna face my karma for every teasing I did to her in the past.

Jimin's POV:

I dragged my brother to the balcony, to talk about his best friends, "how are you? Asshole no calls, no messages and suddenly you called us in the group chat to inform about this wedding and you have two best friends?" 

I eagerly wanted to know the answers from him. "Woah, slow down hyung, about me missing from here, I got a Job in USA under MCX corp as a marketing manager, so I left from here before 6 months 

and about meeting them I joined a crash course on wedding management, I met them there and also they were my neighbors so, I know them pretty well, How do you know them tho? And what were you two doing in the storeroom?"

Shit, "Do you romantically like Rani?" I asked so that I could think of something else to tell if he does so, "No, I love her character but I like her as my best friend." I let out a big relieved sigh and said, "I like Rani and They were managing Jin hyungs marriage and so many things happened and they quit his project got a new one."

 I frowned sadly "oh, so you guys were those assholes? I didn't expect this from you guys, hyung I thought we don't Judge but... you know our cuddle session turned into a tear puddle session because of what you guys did,I am not letting you near them."

"shut up Jihyun, I apologized to them and they almost forgave me, and also my tongue was tied because Yoongi hyung was elder than me and we did not want the relatives and family friends to frown at them, if we did we will apologize but if they had done that, that would have been ruthless and they will not feel sorry too." 

I said not wanting him to be mad at me, but "Do not justify your actions hyung, I am not letting you hurt them next time they are like my family and I don't like to see them cry, last and final warning for you." saying that with a glare he went from there, he is very scary when he wants to be.

============================================================================

thank you for reading and voting!

please try to comment.