chapter one

summary: this is a sequel of my story danger, it goes back to the beginning when john realized that he still has feelings for marlena while he is in a relationship with kristen.

John fighting to prove to marlena that he loves her and that  he is the only woman for him, but when that happens someone from marlena's past returns.

Chapter one

John was leaning over the railing,
as he staring at the water at the docks.

He had come here to think, as usual, But this time, his thought weren't on the bad, they were on the good.

He what's to be with marlena and he wanted to keep her absolutely safe but  he didn't want to hurt kristen.

As john took a deep breath, he heard a voice from behind him.

john?, questioned the voice, and he turned around to see Kristen.

"Hi, john said to her.

"Hi, kristen said to john as she bringing her hand up to brush the hair from her face.

kristen, we need to talk, john said to her.

okay, kristen said.

kristen, you know i will never want to hurt you and you meant alot to me but.... I'm still in love with marlena and want to be with her.

kristen started to cry.

I'm so sorry, john said to Kristen as he gets closer to her.

meanwhile marlena walked a little farther and she came to the docks.

She saw john there, and for a second her eyes lit up But then she realized who he was with kristen.

marlena's feet were frozen in the ground and as much as she wanted to run away and not eavesdrop, she found the task impossible.

marlena tried to hold back her tears as she watched the two interact.

john is the man that she loved more who is was sitting on the docks, with his girlfriend kristen.

It hurt more than marlena had expected it to.

i will aways be here for you,
john said to Kristen.

kristen brushed john's lips against hers and before long, it had developed into a full on kiss.

marlena started to cry, and she couldn't hold back the pain anymore.

Her frozen feet worked up the courage to run, and she turned on her heel and took off into the night, unsure of where she was going and not really caring.

Back on the docks, john came to his senses and pushed kristen off of him.

I love marlena and she's the only one, I want to be with kristen, john told her.

Kristen is now sobbing as she running from the docks.

John feels badly that hurt kristen but he know that he had to break up with her.

john left the docks and he goes to find marlena because he need to tell her that he is still in love with her.

meanwhile marlena was walking asshe felt a hand go over her mouth.

She Fighting back, marlena kicked her attacker in the groin.

The man got angry and hit her across the face, knocking her to the ground.

marlena hit her head on the concrete but managed to stay awake.

It was too dark to see the man's face, but she managed to get her foot in it and the man hollered in pain as her stiletto heal made contact with his nose.

As he grabbed at his face, marlena tried to get up and run But she felt herself being grabbed again as two other guys came up to her, putting a cloth over her face.

marlena began to feel herself get weak, and soon, everything went black.

meanwhile john rode around town, looking for any clue of where marlena is.

He couldn't push the thoughts that something bad had happened to marlena, out of his head.

As john rode along the docks, he 
saw something in the shadows and he urged the motorcycle to go faster.

john gasped at what he saw, two men were attempting to subdue a woman.

Finally, the woman passed out and the men grabbed her and threw her over their shoulders.

It only took a second to figure out
who the woman was, it was marlena

Anger boiled up inside of john as he jumped off of the bike and ran at the men, pulling out his gun as he did.

"Drop her, john growled as the anger apparent in his voice.

The men froze at what they saw, John Black has found them.

"I said drop her, john yelled.

"You really want us to drop her Mr. Black?, asked the more forward of the men, a devilish grin on his face.

"That's fine, the man said as he holding marlena leaned over the railing and dropped her into the water.

"No!, john yelled as he watched marlena's unconscious body drop into the water and sink out of sight.

Not caring about anything but saving her, john dove into the cold water to retrieve the woman that he loved.

It was dark, and he couldn't see much.

john Pulling his head out from under the water and  he looked around in fear.

That was when he saw the body bobbing on the surface of the water.

Swimming as fast as he could over to marlena

john picked her up and turned her over so that she was no longer face down.

he Climbing out of the water proved to be a challenge, but managed to do it and keep marlena from sustaining any further injuries.

john wasn't surprised to see that the men had run off, but at the moment
he didn't even care.

john Placing marlena on the ground as  he tried to catch his breath for a second before he started to give her mouth to mouth.

"Come on marlena dammit, john said as he trying to will her back to life.

john continued to give marlena mouth to mouth.

Finally, john heard the welcome sound of marlena's cough as she gasped for air.

marlena, It's me, it's john I'm here.

john told her as he brushing her hair off of her face and trying to ignore the huge gash on her head for just a second.

marlena opened her eyes and looked at him.

marlena Find the strength to get up for the ground.

marlena started feeling really dizzy as she took a deep breath.

She had only taken a couple of steps when john saw her start to fall.

MARLENA!, john called as he dove to catch her before she hit her head on the pavement.

john holding marlena's body in his arms, he repeatedly called out her name, trying to get her to wake up.

Tears sprung to his eyes and he held her tightly to himself, knowing that he needed to get her help.

john gathering marlena in his arms, he stood up and started walking towards his destination.

Holding her close to him, trying not to let the tears in his eyes fall.