chapter Seven

chapter Seven.

Don't underestimate, john said marlena as she attempted to push alex off of her.

"He will find me, and he will save me, marlena told him.

"You seem pretty sure of yourself, alex said to her.

"Because I am, john loves me, and he is connected to me, that he will find me, and he will save me, marlena said to alex.

"No one can save you, marlena, alex told her.

john

loves me unconditionally!, marlena cried out as  anger getting

the best of her.

"No!, he doesn't! and you're mine anyway!, so don't go thinking someone can save you!, Because no one can, alex told marlena.

"Go to hell, marlena cried as she   reeling back and slapping alex across the face.

"Oh baby, you should not have done that.

alex said as he growled at her as he slapped her back.

marlena

cried out in pain from the hit as she suddenly felt him grab her and press a hard kiss to her lips.

marlena tried to fight back, biting his tongue that she found creeping into her mouth.

As they both tasted the blood marlena had drawn.

alex hit her again and  throwing her down hard to the ground.

his eyes wild in anger, marlena tried to crawl away, recognizing and fearing the fury in his eyes.

marlena waited until she heard the sound of the door slam before she dared open her swollen eyes.

Letting the tears fall, marlena tucked her knees to her body and let herself cry.

She finally composed herself longer to crawl off of the floor and get back on the bed, wrapping the blankets around herself.

marlena tried to cover herself up as her ripped and torn clothes remained abandoned on the floor.

Her whole body was sore and she felt so violated.

alex doing this was something she hadn't had to endure in years, and it had never been this bad before.

alex had lost it, he had gone over the edge, and there was no turning back.

meanwhile back the john's loft.

john tossed and turned in bed, bo

was wrong.

Sleep wasn't doing him any good.

It was just presenting him with the opportunity to muse over marlena

and the things that alex could possibly be doing to her at that moment.