Prologue

USTUHO DOES SCIENCE MUHAHAHAHHA- wait what am I doing ..
________________________________________

Narrator

The whole group had been discussing plans and all for the big day when he comes back.Meanwhile Shadow just crosses his arms and is slowly dozing off to sleep but is stopped by a white bat.

"Shadow the Hedgehog!Don't you fall asleep on me right in the middle of something important!"she shouted at him.

"Listen,your part is to get Sonic and Tails' out of there safely and make sure that they have no trace of them anymore."she finished.

He just scoffed and finally decided to listen to her rambling for once.They got done about a few minutes later and he went straight to sleep again.

They got out and said they goodbyes then walked away.Shadow didnt need to go anywhere since the meeting was held at his house.

Rouge stayed behind while eying the hedgehog,then finally spoke.

"If you want to save Sonic then your gonna have to be apart of this and not sleep like every other time."she put her hands on her hips to show she was s bit angry at him.

His ears perked up and he said,"For once your not wrong.."he trailed off but with nothing else to say.

"Shadow,when do I ever steer us in the wrong direction?"he glared at her,"Rhetorical question"she said.(Sonic Prime)

The two just had a talk and once they were done, Rouge finally left and Shadow had the place to himself.He wasn't sure of what else to do but sleep and dream of Sonic.

~~Time Skip~~

Sonic was just leaning on the wall,bored out of his mind,when an explosion could be heard in the distance.He jumped at the sound of it.

Alarms started blaring and many footsteps and some papers being thrown were heard.Blossum rushed in Sonics room to see if he was okay.

"Sonic!Sonic are you okay?!"she said in a panicked tone,"I'm fine,Blossum.Thanks"he responded.

It was only a matter of minutes before he got saved....