Sorta Fun Day

brrr I'm cold idk why anyways have disillusion youmu-

OH SHIT THE FUMOS ARE BACK WITH MORE OF MY UNITS-- NOT DOREMY!!!!

Pov:
    Tails✩

For some weird reason, I wasn't in my usual glass container in the lab.I was just on the couch with a blanket and some little treats?Not sure what you call them much anymore.

"Ngh..."I woke up with a groan,everyone shot their eyes at me and started asking so much questions,"TAILS!I WAS SO WORRIED!!"Amy said.

"Tails...are you okay?.."Knuckles said to me,confused like he didn't know what to say.

I heard a few sobs and Cream went up to me and gave me a flower clown she made.It was out of some of my favorite flowers.

She cried and cried until I gave her a hug and she squeezed me hard.I wiped her tears away and gave a comforting smile,letting her know I was okay.

"T-tails!!Y-you wer-e g-gone for so l-l-long!!"she wailed,"Cream..I'm sorry for leaving you like this.I didn't get to see you before that happened.."

I patted her head and she started to calm down,"Please tell me this isn't a dream.."she said,"Nope.not at all"

She grabbed and put the flower crown on my head and put one on her head.Matching...I thought and then I started to blush like crazy.

I heard a giggle from her that made me smile more.After that I heard some whispers and Amy gave me a look.Not a bad one,but she was smirking at me and I just blushed even more.

We just continued with all of that until it was interrupted by Amy,again.Cream and I just looked at each other and shrugged.

"Guys and Gals!!I just got word from Shadow that Sonic is okay,well I think,but not the point.Sonic is okay at least"she shouted.

I started getting those horrible memories about seeing Sonic getting tortured each day.My arms started to tremble and shake while my eyes shrank a bit.

Arms started to surround me whole and tried grabbing my hands and I thought it was the ones who handcuffed me,"STOP!NO- GET AWAY FROM ME!"

I didn't want to think about that ever again even though it's just been a few minutes.The terrible things I saw and if I didnt then I would get more pain than I already did.

"T-tails!"once I heard it was Cream,I snapped out and started to cry infront of her.She didn't want to see me like this.

"H-huh?Oh!Sorry, Cream..I just had those flashbacks of what happened to..sonic."I said.The others had a sad expression

They started asking questions about what happened to me like 'What happened to you?' and 'How did you get trapped?' and more annoying ones.

Cream just interrupted everybody by saying,"Please stop..Tails might be uncomfortable,so,give him some time.."she kissed me on my forehead reassuring I was in good hands.

When she did that I blushed,maybe too hard though..

She laughed and hearing her laugh would probably be enough to cheer me up whenever I was in a bad mood or had a bad day.

I felt eyes land on me everywhere and when I looked at them,some had sorta fan-girl eyes when they get an autograph by their favorite celebrity.Some just had on a smirk.

Once they saw me,they looked away.Rouge,of course, took out a little camera and was ready to snap a photo of anything she liked.

A bit of time passed and finally,Rouge said,"Hey Tails"when I looked in her direction she was starting at the door of Sonics room,"Yeah?" "You wanna go see your brother now?"she asked me.

I still felt a bit nervous but I wanted to see him happy or in good shape after everything that happened,"Yes,please.."I said.

Rouge lead me to Sonics room and when we went inside,I saw Sonic laying in Shadows lap and nuzzled into his fur,"Well..aren't they having a cute moment.."she snapped a photo.

For some reason, joy came over me and I started to ask if I could take a few aswell,"Sure,Hun, just be careful because they could wake up anytime"she said.

Finally I got done and once I was actually finished with everything,I heard a groan 'Shit.. and I immediately ran out the door with her camera.

I got out of there and heard 3 voices talking."ROUGE!WHAT THE HELL,IM GONNA SERVE YOU ON THE DINNER MENU AND IM TAKING ALL OF YOUR JEWELRY WHEN I GET THE CHANCE!"Shadow shouted throughout the entire house,"Shadow...stop yelling,I'm tired.."I heard Sonic say.

Well...this have been sort of a fun day..

imma go KMS now (kill myself) idk i just made that up if it already isn't made.

byeee I'm tired AF i got food poisoning 😌