Stare

i actually feel like writing today idk why even though I'm tired as fuck right now :)))))))My lame ass brother:Rosy go kys
______________

Pov:
Sonic

Getting out of the house wasn't easy with being inside for a long time.It didn't take a short amount of time,but we got through it.Somehow.

The inside I wouldn't like it anymore,but I hated the outside now.The fact that I could just get accused of something right away or have someone come up to me and bombard me with questions I'm uncomfortable with.I hate those a lot.

It's been a while since I went outside and I'm still nervous about that experience but...

Maybe we can just focus on our day today.

~Little Time Skip~

I got a lot of stares on the way to the park.And I mean a lot."So guys?"I said,"Yeah?"one responded,"why are we here?"I said while looking back at the people and them,"I dunno just ask the person with the idea"Knuckles said."I don't know who even had it.I just went along with you guys"

He had pointed to Shadow,not surprising."Well,I just wanted to give you a little surprise after everything that's happened recently."he spoke slowly like he was starting to get embarrassed.

"Thank you,Shadz"with a smile on my face I kept walking.

We ended up settling under the tree so we didn't have the sun in our eyes and still be able to see some random stuff going around the park.

Everything was perfectly fine until a kid decided to be annoying and literally ask my every question he could think of.

It was a bunch of nonsense but every time I answered or someone did for me he sent a grossed out stare and kept asking with more of a changing tone.

"Okay that's enough Manny."his mother said,"I'm so sorry for his questions..he's a very... curious..boy."and ended up walking away with a disgusted face.

We just sat there relaxing since we didn't know what to do.

I got up with some help and we continued our trip throughout the day and stopped by a few stores for some food.

"Hey guys,we should get home now... Sonic and Tails' must be pretty tired."Amy said,"I'll take Sonic home,then."and Shadow grabbed my hand and began walking with me.

I still got a few glares at me and some other people decided to make fun of me now for the incident.Not very fun.

When Shadow noticed all these he just growled at them and left.

Getting home was just like a task or something without having to get made fun of.Getting to rest wasn't easy either.I started to worry about what to do next for next time we went out because of all the people out there who saw me.

I just sat on the couch watching TV with a bowl of cereal.

Shadow must have noticed me thinking since he hugged me tight and held my hand on the couch.

Finally..I can rest.

____________                                                 

idk if I'm gonna continue this story guys i have no motivation to write much so if you enjoyed it thanks 👍

bye bye have good day :)