Break-In

Touhou.

Pov:
Shadow

A few weeks after our meeting,we did the break-in.It wasn't entirely easy but we managed to get back in one piece.

I just wish I managed to get Sonic out earlier.Tails too,I almost forgot him.

"Shadow?"I heard somebody opening the door,"how's Sonic doing?Is he okay?"it was just Amy.She told me she knew about Sonic being gay but she still wanted to look out for him,so it was no suprise she was here.

"He's doing okay,just sleeping in my lap."I chuckled a bit at that,"That's good,we already checked on Tails so I wanted to see if Sonic was also okay."she said.

She then left the room,leaving me and Sonic alone.Im still...mad..about what happened earlier.Allow me to explain..

Little Flashback Ig

FROM NARRATORS POV NOW

It was just a usual afternoon,tests and stuff,when there was a big explosion heard from the front of the building.

After Blossum had went to check up on Sonic,some Mobians who Sonic didn't recognize at first,saved him.He jumped up once a black and red figure came out with a yellow figure.

Sonic felt he was about to faint from everything going on right now,but it wasn't a good time to do it right now.

The black figure revealed himself with a cold and furious stare and picked him up somehow gently along with the yellow one.Once they got them out,the group was back at the main room and escaped.

They had to get through many obstacles to get to Sonic and Tails but managed to pass by.Many parts of the building were destroyed and in ruins.

One of the bad parts was that Blossum may or may have not...made it out alive..

The figures all went back to Shadows house to relax for the time and to also see if the two were okay.

It seems that Sonic has been tortured each day,but for Tails?He has been forced to watch Sonic everyday like this and see every moment of pain he's going through.

When he first watched it,he broke immediately.He wasn't prepared for this at all.He was still a child yet they made him watch everything..

If Tails didn't watch it or he cried too much,he would get hurt a bit.It wasn't any serious injuries,but it was bad.

That reminds me...

I should go do that too...(I don't know I'm just the one who reads the story)

Little End of Flashback

BACK TO SHADOWS POV

I was lost in my thoughts when a voice interrupted them,"Shadow...?"he said.I immediately jumped and hugged him but not too tight,"Ack!Uh- Shadow?.."while he said this he adjusted himself so he could face me.

Tears started to fill up my eyes but I tried to not show them to him,"Shadow...It's okay.."he wiped some of the tears off my eyes,"Idiot..you don't know how much I've longed to see you again.."I said.

He hugged me,"I'm here now.Thats all that matters.."he said.

When he was about to sleep again,I kissed him,"Im sorry...I wish I could've found you earlier.."and I embraced him too.

"Missed you too,Shads"he responded to me.He leaned up to me and we both shared a passionate kiss,"I love you"I said,"Love you even more~"he responded.

He leaned his head into my fur and nuzzled into it.Shortly after,he fell back asleep and so did I.

How I've missed him so much..

And that's the end of chapter 1 rn!Btw if it's okay with you guys,can I make like a book unrelated to Sonic?Just asking.I know I have complete control over myself but I just don't want hate so please tell me!

Yes it's Touhou related and I'm planning to make two.

I got inspired by the grouochats so I was like "Imma do this with Touhou characters"

I also don't see many ships of this book ofc probably because nobody is gay in Gensokyo, but I would still like to make it like an AU different and similar.(Marisa x Alice)

But just asking and also after I finish this book. Only put your answers here!