Chapter 2

Ocean eyes by Billie eilish
————————
Isabella Bruno/smith

Walking to the house from where my bike is a few blocks down.

Passing other houses I finally get to where my bedroom window is right next to a tree so I can climb it.

Climbing the tree I get to the roof where my window is, I open it and go in.

Once I'm inside the lights come on, I look up and see Tom glaring at me.

"Where are you coming from bitch" he said

I didn't say anything which seemed to make him mad because he starts to walk towards me.

I Try to run past him but he roughly grabs my hair making me winch in pain. He pushes me on the bed and gets on top of me.

"Where do you think you're going huh slut" He smells like alcohol and drugs.

He starts kissing and sucking my neck, I grab the blade from my waist band stab Tom in the thigh making him fall to the floor.

Getting off the bed and standing up,  he was about to get up when I kicked him in the face.

Tom grabs my ankle before I can run and I fall on my face. Trying to get out of his grip I stab him with my blade in the hand making let go of me.

Standing up I open my bedroom door running down stairs, hearing slow footsteps behind me I run faster.

Opening the front door running to where my bike is, hoping on the motorcycle and driving away.

————————————————————

Arriving at the park I use to go to when I was a kid, I lay there thinking about why I was in this fuck up life and about my past

Flashback
"You"

PUNCH

" Worthless"

PUNCH

"Little"

PUNCH

"Bitch"

PUNCH

"No one will ever love you because you're a weak stupid little whore" my mother said to me.

Tom grabbed me by my neck lifting me up and throwing me across the living.

I couldn't breathe because of how hard I was sobbing and screaming telling them to stop but they didn't listen.

I tried to stand up when someone kicked me in the face, I started to see black dots. I laid there until the darkness took over.
Flashbacks over

I didn't know there was anyone was next to me until a men in his 40s was stand in front of me.

Looking into his eyes was making me uncomfortable so I got up and was about walk off but he grabbed my arm stoping me.

"Where are you going I just want to have some fun with you" he says pulling me closer.

I shrug him off me and punch him in the face making the guy fall. I get on top of him and start repeatedly punching him.

I was about to get my knife but someone held onto me. I turn my head to see an officer.

"What are you doing, your going to kill him" he said looking at the dude on the ground.

"Oh hello officer cooper haven't seen you in forever, how long has it been" I said smirking.

"I seen you last week and you know this" he said glaring at me.

I glare back "what do you want cooper, I was in the middle of something" he just ruin my fun.

"You're coming with me, I with tell you when we get there" he said walking to his car.

I rolled my eyes and started walking to the car too.

He stop for a second and look at holding up handcuffs.

I put them on and go in the back seat looking out the window as the car goes.