Chapter 3

The 30th by Billie Eilish
————————
Alessandro Bruno

I'm in New York sitting in my home office with my brother Giovanni doing paperwork. I am the CEO of the Bruno company and the Italian mafia boss. My brother is my second in command.

I took over when I was 22 years old when my father "died". He got in plane accident and their were no survivors.

It was very sad especially after my little sister got kidnapped. We all changed mostly Marco, he would always one home late at night from fighting club.

Alessio and Matteo are usually the ones who are laughing and joking around trying to make us feel better but you can tell they are sad about what happened.

Gio is like the mother of the house always cooking and making sure we are okay. We didn't really have a mom after my mother took off with Bella. She took her out of jealousy because we apparently all were focused on Bella, so she took are sister and for that I will never forgive her.

Snapping out of my trance, I look and see my phone ringing from an unknown number. Picking it up and pressing it against my ear.

"Who is this" I said in a cold tone.

"Hello this is Caroline black from social services in Jersey City, is this Alessandro Bruno"

"Yes this is he, what is the meaning of this" i say confuse.

"Um it say here that you are listed as Isabella rose Bruno's eldest brother, am I correct"

" yes you are correct" I said getting nervously causing Giovanni to look at me confused.

"We'll we have her here in a police station in Jersey City, her mother and stepfather got into a terrible car accident and they had passed away. So we are seeing if you could take guardianship of Isabella if not that's ok"

"No no I will be there in a couple of hours since I'm in New York" i said shocked.

"Ok see you then bye" and the line went dead.

I glance at my brother who looks worried "what happened is everything ok" he said.

"No I just got I call from a social worker in Jersey City and she said that she has Isabella, she's in a police station right now" i said to gio.

"My bambina is alive" he about to cry.

"Yes we have to leave in an hour and we have to tell the boys" i said walking out of my office.

"Boys get in the living room now" i yelled.

I hear a 'coming' 'all right' and a 'what now' from Marco.

Everyone come in the living room and sits down waiting for me to talk.

"Ok I have a special announcement to make" I said smiling and they look at me like I'm crazy because I never smiled.

"Why are you smiling you look weird, so stop" Matteo says.

They have know idea

"Our sister is still alive and she's at a police station in Jersey city, me and gio is going to get her" i said looking at them.

"WHAT!!"

"My sister is alive"

"I think I'm going to cry"

They all have tears in their eyes even Marco and he never shows his emotions.

"Wait why can we go, she's are sister to" Alessio said.

"Because I don't want to overwhelm her by all us being there, just stay here and Marco your in charge. We will be back in a couple of hours" i said walking out with Giovanni behind me.

We finally have you back sorella