Chapter 8

Isabella

I wake up from my alarm going off, I turn it off and get up and go take a shower.

After I'm done I pick my clothes out for school which is a white crop top and blue ripped jeans with a blue flannel and white converse.

I put on my jewelry then head downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

I walk in to see all brothers in their sits and eating breakfast. I make a fruit bowl and sit down at the islander.

After a few minutes I'm done eating and so is alessio and the twins, we walk out of the house and leave to school.

We got there in 20 minutes with Marcos driving. All of us get out of the car and walk to the front of the school.

People stare at us as we walk through the door. Once I'm inside I see Raven and Oliver talking to each other with their back facing me.

I run towards them and jump on Oliver back making us fall. He got up and was about to yell.

"What the fuc- Isabella!?!" He said in disbelief.

"Nice to see you to" I said standing up.

"What are you doing here" Raven asked.

"I literally you that I was coming to this school"

"I know but you didn't tell me when" she said hugging to living shit out of me.

"Ok I can't breathe you bitch" I said trying to breathe.

"Raven let her go it's my turn" Oliver said pulling me into a hug.

I rap my arms around his neck and he hug me even tighter "bro you and Raven need to stop squeezing me so hard" I said once he lets me go.

"What did you expect, we haven't seen you in months" Oliver said with a smile.

"You could have killed me"

" you know you love my hugs"

"Shut the fuck up" I said flicking him off but he just laughed.

Fucking bitch

"Bella who is this" Matteo said looking at Oliver.

"Oh this is Oliver and Raven my two best friends I told you about" i said with a smile.

" it's nice to meet you" alessio said with his hand out.

"You too" Raven said.

Matteo and Oliver did the same thing Marco just left.

"Ok I need to get my schedule Raven and Oliver will take" my brother nod and left.

We go get my schedule and they take me to my first class which is AP English. Raven is in this class too.