Chapter 9

Isabella

I'm in last period which is German. The teacher told us that we have to partner up to practice speaking to each other in German.

"Hey do you want to partner up" I
look to my right and see a girl with Burnett hair, pale skin and blue eyes.

She looks familiar

"Sure"

"Mein Name ist Mia Keller" she said in German. (my name is Mia Keller)

"Ich bin Isabella Bruno"
(I'm Isabella  Bruno)

"Du bist das neue Mädchen und mit den Bruno-Brüdern verwandt"
(Your the new girl and your related to the Bruno brothers)

"I am and your related to Ben Keller" I said in English.

"Yeah he's my twin, also you German is really good by the way" she said with smile.

I replied with a 'thank you' and we keep talking and getting to know each other.

Mia told me that she has a best friend named Sasha and that me and her will get along together.

————————————————————

Walking out of the school doors and to the parking lot to see my brother and their friends waiting for me.

"Whats up buttercup" i said jumping on Alessio back.

"You almost made me fall you little shit" he said holding me up.

"You're just being dramatic"

"Can we go now, I don't have time for this" Marco said annoyed.

I roll my eyes but in the car and so do the others and we go home.

After 20 minutes we're home and I get out and go straight to my room to take a shower.

Once I'm done I put on a gray tank top with matching sweats and a blue jacket.

Putting my shoes on I go downstairs to get a drink.

Walking in I see all my brothers and their friends. Choosing to ignore them I get my drink and was about to walk out but Marco stopped me.

"Where do you think your going" he said making everyone look at me.

This bitch

"Like you care"