Chapter 5

Alessandro Bruno

I carry a sleeping Isabella up the stairs of the private jet, place her on a seat and put a cover on her.

Taking a seat right next to her with gio across from me.

"I am so happy to have her back" Giovanni says smiling.

She has us wrapped around her finger

"Me too but she's looks different" i said.

"I know she's more emotionless and cold, honestly she's looks a lot like you" he said chuckling.

"She's does and it scares the living shit out of me" I said worried.

"Do you think she's going to open up to us"

"She's looks very closed off but we have to wait for her to, we can't force her" i said to gio.

He didn't say anything else but nod. I start doing paperwork while we wait for the flight to be over.

————————————————————
Isabella Bruno

I hear someone calling my but I don't wake because I could be hearing things.

"Bella wake up, we have landed" I hear Alessandro voice.

Opening my eyes to see Alessandro looking at me, when he sees that I'm awake he speaks "come on we have landed in New York"

I stand up and walk off the jet wit Alessandro behind me. I see Giovanni waiting for us by a black car.

We all got in the car driving off to go to the house.

"It will take 30 minutes to get there" Alessandro informed me from the front seat.

I nod and look out the window looking st New York City.

Just like Alessandro said it took 30 minutes for us to arrive.

Driving past the large gate that has a B on it and parking in front of the house- I mean mansion.

Damn, they got moneyyyy

I get out of the car and get my suitcases but Alessandro takes them from me.

"I don't need your help, I can do it myself" i said glaring at him but he just rolls his eyes at me.

"I didn't ask, just let me help you and stop being stubborn" he said walking the mansion with Giovanni behind him.

I rolled my eyes walking into  the house into the foyer with my brother.

"BOYS COME DOWN HERE" Alessandro yelled.

All the sudden I hear multiple footsteps running down the stairs.

What Are they animals

I look up and see three boys, two of them look a lot like each other.

They must be twins

"I'm Alessio and 17 years old, I'm so happy to have you back" he said with with a smile trying to hug but I held my hand up stoping him.