Singing (uhh not smut?)

(*hope I don't offend anyone with some of the stuff that is most likely not accurate- heres an attempt at Polynesian reader and mo'o Moon*)

You almost let the basket slip out of your hands.

You and all the men were very relaxed?

Why?

All the other women look terrified?

Why?

You and others in your village went out to the coconut grove to harvest them but then you heard a strange and gorgeous melody.

You and the men instantly relaxed, while the women started clutching their ears and screaming in pain.

You hear the men talk around you.

'Who's singing?'

'Do you want to find out?'

'Yeah...bet she's pretty.'

'First to get there gets the first chance to hook up with her!!'

'Hey!!'

You watch as they run off.

A few seconds pass then you drop your basket as well and run after them.

You quickly pause though and look behind you.

All the women are curled up on the ground passed out...

Should you do this?

You hear the song again and decide that you are doing this.

You run in the direction you hear the sound but quietly gasp when you get there and duck into the bushes.

A mo'o.

They slightly look like they are made of water which makes sense cause mo'o are the different types of water spirits. They have glowing algae all over them that is somehow silver, and they remind you of those anglerfish that'll wash up on the beach sometimes.

The men are now on the ground, passed out just like the women are.

You study them then look into their red eyes.

They look...distraught?

You hear them mumble under their breath things like 'I just wanted to sing' and 'why do mortal men have to get so attracted by our voices, yet get heart attacks when they see us. Especially the young ones...'

They crawl out of the water and now their tail looks like a long skirt.

They pick up the men with ease then starts to walk in your direction.

You almost let out a yelp then quickly sneak to behind a tree.

You peek your head out a bit and see them walking towards the village.

You let out a sigh of relief at them not finding you.

You rest your head against the back of the tree and take in a few deep breaths. 

However, when you open your eyes, you find two big red orbs staring into your soul right in front of you.

You screech and instinctively attempt to back away but of course you are right against a palm tree, so that doesn't work.

You can't help but think how gorgeous they look now that they are this close

Their white pupils scan you for a bit before they speak.

(Why were you watching me, and how are you not passed out already?)

You struggle for a bit but eventually suceed. 

'I-I don't know why I d-didnt pass out earlier but I heard you singing, which sounds awfully nice, and ran off in the direction th-the men went. I then saw you, a mo'o, and hid not knowing what else to do.'

Their eyes widened slightly.

(...you thought my singing was...pretty?)

'W-well yeah. Don't know what happened with the women though, they seemed in pain then passed out.'

(...that was supposed to happen with you as well???)

'...huh. Weird.'

They narrowed their eyes a bit.

(Although. I can't say it hasn't happened with others...but that was because...what is your opinion on men?)

'Uh well they exist.'

(No how do you feel about them)

'Uhh...I dont know. I do know my feelings about a specific man when he flirts with me though...keeps trying to get me to be his girlfriend and I just have all these "ew" feelings ya know? Meanwhile everyone is like "omg why are you rejecting him he's like the best guy in the entire village." I don't get it.'

(...what about women...)

'Well I did have fuzzy feelings when near one of them but she didsapeared.'

(Aw, cute, your oblivious~)

'W-wha??'

(You don't like meeeen~)

'Wait what?! O-of course I do! I just h-havent found the right one y-yet'

(Hmm oblivious orrr lying~?)

Definitely lying but you are not telling them that.

They stare at you a bit more before grinning.

(Liar~)

You flinch a bit.

'I-im not a liar!'

(Quit the lies, I already know)

Their finger grips onto your chin and tilts it up a bit.

(I don't think I can let you go now~)

They lean towards you, nonverbally asking if you actually are ok with this.

You don't do anything so they continue and trap you into a kiss.

They bite your bottom lip to get you to open your mouth more and their tongue wraps around your tongue.

When they break away you start to gasp for air, having completely forgotten to breath during that.

(You don't perhaps mind this being an all time thing, like a thing where you don't live on this island anymore)

You shake your head.

'No I d-dont mind'

(You sure)

You nod and they chuckle

(Alright then~ Mine now~)