Dolphin 💧

You watch as your mates hit their heads into the wall.

[It could've been literally anyone! But noooo]

(The universe chooses to make all three of us find a DOLPHIN attractive!!)

You get up from where you were curled up and bap Moon.

'Dolphin mer. Saying just dolphin makes it sound weirder.'

They grumble then turn around and nuzzle into your neck.

Sun comes up from behind and rests against your back.

Wait how did it come to this?

Ah right.

For most of your life there wasn't much going on in the reef that you live in with your two celestial like mates.

Only a thunder storm, dolphin pod, or shark from time to time. Dolphin pods being the worst of the three.

What makes dolphins worse?

Add mer at the end of it.

Sure, dolphins are jerks (and sadists...and rapists), but the mer version can also hurt you emotionally, use weapons, do so much more then normal dolphins can.

And dolphin mer pods settle down in one place unless they absolutly need to move.

You, your mates, and all the other mers stay away as much as possible.

You'd move if the dolphin mers weren't smart enough to know that any of you would try to move, but alas they are.

They put traps all around the rim of the area for other mers if they were to try to get away.

If they did try, the pod would have another victim to satisfy their sadistic needs.

Up until today the three of you had only ever heard of the pods leader.

You had heard that they are one of the biggest dolphin mers ever, and one of the most sadistic.

The three of you reluctantly went out to find food this morning when you saw a ring shaped bubble, which these dolphin mers do when they are bored and looking for something 'fun'.

You, Sun and Moon quickly hid in a hole that none of the adult dolphin mers can get into and soon saw a black, maroon, and orange mer with many fins around their face and many scars all over.

You instantly yelled at yourself internally for finding a dolphin mer, that is probably the leader of the pod terrorizing your home reef, attractive.

You accidently gasped at the sight of them and they stopped blowing the rings and snapped their attention to the hole the three of you were in.

They had stared for a bit before grinning widely and zooming over to the entrance.

The three of you had screeched and pushed yourselves into the back of the hole as they peered in.

《Well arent you three smart》

They pursed their lips as they examined the three of you with your trembling bodies.

Once done thdy were done they grinned and said that the three of you are cute as well, and you felt both yours and your mates bodies get warmer.

They quickly had an upset face though because someone in their pod told them that they are needed and they gave the three of you a farewell along with a wink.

The three of you took ten minutes to actually get out and go back home before taking three hours to process.

Moon starts to grumble again and you start to pet their one big fin.