Treasure💀 ♥️

Before getting out of the car you wipe the tears away.

Today was supposed to be good.

Today was your anniversary and decided to try to make a drawing for the three you found all those years ago.

Your pills brought you into depression and you almost drowned yourself a while a go. But instead of dying, you were saved.

They saved you.

You where thrown into the thoughts of 'Why am I so skinny' and 'does anyone really need me?' And things like that. You where able to get away from all but the one before you almost drowned.

You knew your family would be devastated. You knew everyone who knew you would be sad. They'd all be grieving for a long time. Your sister would probably lose her what if's for a long time, same for your brothers laughter. Your mother would shut down her business even if for only a couple weeks then curl up in her bed. Your dad would be there to comfort her as long and as much as he could.

You would've asked for your pills to be changed, but you kept quiet.

You put on a mask of what you usually are like and there was nothing showing that you weren't fine.

Your first pills threw you into depression, but you also got huge lack of sleep so your parents could tell that you needed different pills.

But you didnt have any problems that where clearly seen.

You told them you were going on a walk.

You technically did.

But the purpose of the walk wasn't that good.

You went to the edge of the lake and stared for a while.

Finally, after a few minutes of staring you let yourself fall in.

It hurt.

It hurt to hit the water.

You where slipping out of consciousness when something orange entered your vision.

When you woke up there where three creatures in your face who seemed to be around your age.

The biggest one had three sets of fins around xer head in three different shades, four bright orange eyes, four arms, and was covered in black, maroon and orange.

The one not too much taller then the last one had one set of fins, sky blue eyes, and was covered in yellow, orange, and red.

And the smallest one didn't have big petal like fins like the other two and instead had one huge sleeping cap like fin covered in silver star patterns, red eyes, and was covered in blue, silver and black. 

They looked very curious yet very worried.

You had stared at them for a while before realizing they are creatures from mythical stories.

Very well known yet unheard of as real things.

Since then you'd visit them at least once every week.

You'd teach them your language, hang out with them, make sure they where doing alright.

You had long since then realized you like them but at some point they caught on and well...things happened. That night was fun.

Today was the anniversary of when they found you.

They made sure you felt loved since then and would bring you pretty rocks and give you cuddles.

You got a house near them, and when I say near I say very near, as well as a job nearby so you could live with them. Kind of.

You worked on the drawing all day the day before and finished it on your break.

One of your coworkers saw it and made you feel terrible, and while trying to close some dude asked you to go out with him, but then called you a ho and yelled at you and called you a worthless stick who would never find love.

You knew it wasn't true, but it still hurt so much.

You cried so much on the way home.

Not only did he hurt you emotionally, he also brought you back to your body dysphoria.  

You make sure all the tears are gone before getting out of your car with your bag and heading to where those three are.

You climb down the steps then walk the way that has become so familiar to you.

You go to the cave that you've sneaked in and out of many times.

You sneak in and start yelling 'weeee' to signal to the three that their lovely human weirdo is here.

You hear a splash and an excited yell of your name.

You turn around and see them crawling onto the flat rocky ground with haste.

Moon is the first to get there and when they do, they nuzzle your leg like a cat does and you sat down.

Second was Eclipse. When xey got to you xey picked you up then sat you back down on their lap and wrapped all four arms around you.

And that leaves Sun as third. She grumbled until you kissed her forehead which made her sigh.

They all froze when they looked at your face.

And thats what you where afraid would happen.

(Comet? Why are your eyes red and your eye lids puffy?)

[You look like you've been crying!]

《Please tell us what happened darling》

The tears start to fall and you tell them everything. 

When you're done speaking they look so worried and they shush you whenever you worry about something and pet your hair and shower you in kisses.

[They can't do anything to you. You are safe here]

You sniff and push the hair out of your face.

'B-b-but what if my body really is ugly?! What if-'

(Shhhh...for the last time, you are lovely no matter the way you look)

《How many times do we have to tell you that? We've been telling you for years now, yet you still let it get to your head》

You eventually got to tired to cry and you yawn.

(Bed time)

'Nooooo....'

《Yeeees~》

'Ok...b-but one more thing, please!'

[Alright fine, what is it]

You pull yourself out of their grip and grab your bag.

You pull out your sketch book and flip to the page where you drew them.

You turn the book around towards them and they gasp.

《This is lovely...》

[You are so cute!]

They all grab you again and kiss you and squeeze you and giggle.

Eventually Eclipse picks you all up and goes to where you all sleep. 

Xey pull the blankets over the four of you and starts purring.

You slowly drift into sleep thinking of how lucky you got.

Just as you fallasleep you hear Eclipse say 'our treasure'