Sea monster

You stare at the three strange creatures of the land with multiple items that are foreign to you.

You wonder what they are doing and subconsciously poke your head out of the water and get a bit closer.

One of them slightly noticed you with an uninterested face with red eyes then turn way.

A second later though, their head shot back towards you with wide eyes and they shoot up.

(Eclipse?!)

The tallest shoots up as well holding a scary looking item and you realize that you've been caught.

'Ah shit!'

You hear a bam and something wraps around you and you screech.

You struggle against the thing made of rope that is restraining you and cut off a bit that causes the tall creature to fall back.

You swim away as fast as you can and hide in a small cave.

Now if you could get this rope off...

.

.

.

You can't reach it with your teeth-

You are fucked.

You are going to die.

You are going to die because of stupid land creature shit.

Sure it is making you react to one of your kinks, but there's nobody to get it off is there?!

And the rocks aren't helping!

You've tried loosening it, sawing it off with the rocks, biting it, getting fish to chew through it, etc. BUT NOTHING. WORKS.

you slap yourself in the forehead with your tail fin.

Why do you have to be so god damn stupid!

Sure those land creatures look strange compared to most you've seen, and sure they were enchanting, but they are still land creatures! Land creatures aren't to be trusted and you should've known better than to let your guard down!

You are a sea monster who is four times the size of them. They aren't even supposed to know of your existence. 

You groan and bubbles go towards the surface.

Why do you have to be so weak?

If you were stronger, these ropes would probably be gone by now.

UGGH

Anyway.

How about you find some niiiice seaweed to eat- 

Suddenly the current decides its in charge now, and you can't do anything about it.

Your luck is great-

Your close your eyes to rest them a bit but when you open your eyes again there is sand under you.

You gasp and look to see you are quite far from the water.

Not that far in a normal situation, but look you are kind of stuck in ropes rn ok?

You start to wiggle towards the water then your fins perk up as you hear footsteps.

Three pairs...

SHIT!!

You struggle to get back in more but with no success then you hear a gasp.

You look to the side with wide and frightened eyes to see the three strange land creatures.

You screech and attempt to roll instead.

You are about to cheer with success but then six pair of arms hold you down causing you to hiss.

They pull you further from the safety of the water and you pathetically whine as they do.

How are they even able to support your weight??

You are set back down and pushed onto your side and you finally can study the creatures.

The one with red eyes is cool toned and wears baggy clothes and a cute nightcap.

The other smaller one is warm toned with mostly yellows, has blue eyes, short shorts and a crop top, and has a set of rays around her head.

And the tallest one has dark warm tones, has orange eyes, four arms, three sets of rays, and wears a lot of spiky items.

You pant as you feel the adrenaline leave you and a tear goes down your cheek.

They all lower down with amazed expressions but you flinch and start to tremble.

The tall one snaps out of xer trance and reaches what seems to be a clawed hand and you close your eyes and tense up.

Instead of pain, you find the ropes are gone now.

You open your eyes and stare at them.

The three chuckle at your expression of confusion.

[We dragged you over here cause we didn't want to risk you trying to get back in before we got the nets off of you]

They get up and pick you up again.

They bring you into a part of the water were you can move around and go into the deeper parts of water and you let them.

They let go of you then go back onto shore and wave goodbye before leaving.

You look at the rope marks in your scales then back at the net and hiss at it.

You then dive under the water and silently follow the three in the water.

You soon see them going up a small path and going into a beach house.

You want to give them something.

They could've killed you or sold you off to someone, but instead they let you go.

And now that you know where they are staying, you can get back.

You nod to yourself then swim into deeper water.

You swim around for what feels like hours before you see a shell with yellow, blue, red, orange, and black on it. Perfect!

You swim back and peek your head out slightly to make sure no ones around.

You then beach yourself and drag yourself closer.

You find yourself near the steps soon and place the shell on the top shelf.

You turn to leave but hear a chuckle and freeze.

《You couldn't stay away for long could you~》

After a bit you turn around again to see orange eyes leaning in the doorway with the other two behind xem.

(We noticed you following us by the way)

Your eyes widen slightly in shock.

[What exactly are you doing]

You look down feeling a tad shy and point at the shell then speak your best english.

'Y-you no k-kill mee, I g-gift thanks.'

They look at the shell and red eyes picks it up.

The three smile and your heart beat goes faster plus your face gets warmer.

Two out of three start admiring the shell but the third stares at your red face for a bit before grinning.

《Why could the fishy have the need to blush hmmm~》

Your eyes widen and you squeak then retreat to the water.

You hear a chuckle as you go and you can't help but wonder what would've happened if you stayed.