🔸️A sadist is not always overtly violent.

[September 26th]

''But Mom-''

''Shut up!''

''You think I'm going to do something crazy! I'm not a kid!''

Mom sits exhausted on the sofa, lowers her head, and covers her face. 'Oh, Akari... Go to your bedroom!''

I turn and walk away, huffing, because I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I lock the door, and I lie in bed, feeling really bad about raising my voice to her.

What I feel now hurts a lot. Mom shouldn't have yelled at me when she is wrong. She didn't want me to fight back? Does she think I'm going to be 20, 21, 22, and live however she wants? Put my head down and accept everything they say like a child??

I can not live in a prison. I have the right to go where I want and do what I want with my life!

I hear Mom running down the hall to her room. I know she is sad. Chances are she'll call Dad and tell him what happened.

''What do you mean I can't leave?''

''You won't leave!''

''I need!''

''Shut up!''

''But momㅡ''

''Shut!''

Parental protection.

I don't wareait anymore.

I'm really nervous about all of this. My hands shake as I quickly type on my phone and do a search.

Google search: My girlfriend is threatening to kill herself.

From Google searches:

□Find help 188

□Want to help someone who is trying to kill themselves?

□People who constantly threaten suicide do not kill themselves. FACT OR FALSE.

□Depression

□ Mental disorders associated with alcohol and drug use.

Click on the link: □ Depression.

"The signs of being depressed or suicidal can be subtle." I read.

Is Chae won possibly showing symptoms of depression?

"Most people who have committed suicide have already warned about their intention, through signs, speeches and previous attempts..."

She can't have the nerve to do this for nothing, just because I'm not there.

I go to the gallery and look for photos from April to the most recent:

A constant change in hair color: black, blonde, blonde with pink highlights.

She doesn't have low self-esteem for someone who suffers from depression. At least I turned into an undead when I went through a period where I didn't even feel like combing my hair.

Each one is each one.

In the next photo, she is lying on the rug here in my bedroom, hugging the pillow.