🔹️Let me in

''I'm not looking at you!''

''Aren't you afraid that your father maybe take this backpack from you and see that it's full of drugs?'' She says.

''I'm act natural.''

''I know...'' Na-young looks at the backpack on my shoulder. ''Sana is behind you.''

''I know...'' My voice sounds disgruntled and I shudder suddenly. This time it's not cold.

I'm careful to hold my breath so I don't look terrified. Soon I enter a kind of trance and the street with the moving cars seems silent. Everything is darkness. The sense of abduction is very strong. Not sure if this was real or if I had a nightmare: me, Sana and Hee-chul.

''Are you okay?'' She pulls my chin; looks at me in alarm.

''No.'' When I realize that I'm already one step closer to her and then I feel my arm brushing hers.

Struggling with myself to understand what I have. Is there something wrong with me? Is it possible that I like her when I hate her? I want her to fuck off! Why do I want this bitch to hold me?

''Can you give me a hug?'' I say, feeling my stomach sink and my heart contract in my chest.

''A hug?''
Na-young doesn't even uncross her arms and every second I feel my body getting heavier.

''My heart is aching.''

I see her compassionate eyes and slowly she disarms, opening her arms very hesitantly and pulling me by the backpack strap.

I hug her very tightly. I feel comfortable doing this; Although, I can't enjoy anything.

''You already hugged me.'' She pushes me and opens the car door.

''Let me go with you!''

''I don't want you walking with me!''

I feel my body heat up and I say at once, ''I didn't tell you why my father came! I tried to kill myself!''

She looks at me scared. ''Did you try to kill yourself?'' She gives up going in, but keeps her hand on the car door ajar.

''I tried to kill myself,'' I say dryly, brushing my hair off my shoulder and pointing to the wound.

'Oh my God!'' Her voice sounds sad, her eyes narrow. She touches my neck, over the healed cut; the tips of her fingers so cold. 'Oh my Jesus...''

I hold my breath to keep myself calm ㅡ the air is about to explode in my lungs and I feel insecure.

''But why?'' she asks.

''I feel weird. I no longer had the will to live. My life here in Seoul has taken its toll.''

''Chae won, run away from the gang and go live with your father. Get away from this mess!''

I can only smile through the pain.

''Live with my father? It's not that simple!''

''Why?''

''I don't want to live with him. And there's Akari.''

''Akari?''

''Some days I don't even talk to her.''

''Did you and she argue?''

''Well... I don't want to talk about it.''

''You argued and tried to do this stupid thing!''

''That's it!'' I nod.

Na-young does the same, disapproving. ''That's because you don't look for God, you know?''