○ The state of Drunkenness

''Drinking takes away the shame, takes away the guilt. It doesn't take away the person's understanding.''

____________________________

BAEK DA-HYE
____________________________

The music has an engaging beat. Bright lights change color from blue to purple, from purple to pink, from pink to blue.

Before, I didn't understand why they were so obsessed with it, but it's so good. They use drugs just to enjoy this kind of music, to loosen up, to be uninhibited, sensitive, and receptive to touch.

I want to be uninhibited and lose my fear of approaching someone. But I'm still afraid to use drug. The effects usually last a long time, and if I get home wasted, it will be a hell.

On one side, there's a mirrored space with wigs, colorful glasses with hearts shaped to wear, and a bunch of four girls taking selcas.

There's a shirtless guy, his body shining with gold glitter. He's wearing a cap with the word 'KISS ME' on it. The guy looks for a victim and then kisses the slight boy before my eyes. Tongues touch like sword fights, and then whoever was kissed starts to wear the cap, becoming the hunter, and then looks for another victim. So the game continues.

I walk a little more between them, looking for Chae won. I came because Mio is sick.

You can call me helper ㅡ Which is quite understandable ㅡ If the police catch me, I'll have to explain all that money. But I'm not one of them.

I step past them, shielding my breasts with my arm in front of me. I find her sitting on a Nightclub Couch. Boys and girls around her. An Illuminated frosted glass table with a bottle. Shot glasses go into they mouth full and go down empty.

In the eyes of everyone, without fear of promoting guilt-free friction and orgies, they buy happiness for one night.

Chae won puts the pill and a paper packet of the drug on her lap ㅡ it looks like rainbow-colored postage stamps.

''Molly. Do not mix with alcohol. I don't wanna you to go into cardiac arrest!'' she shouts out loud, handing the pink heart-shaped pill to the guy next to her.

With the movement of the dealer's hand, drugs go, money comes.

As soon as the sale is completed, the guy leaves and a girl with black hair in a gothic lolita style sits next to her ㅡ who moves to the side, nervously passing her hand over her forehead, wiping away the sweat. The silver ring shines on her left hand.

''Chae won!'', I shout.

''Dahyennie?!'', she says, putting the drugs back into the white cloth backpack between her legs. ''What are you doing here??''

''I came to help you!!!''

Soon, a smile appears on her lips, and she waves her hand. ''Come here!!''

There's no place to sit between them, so I move behind the couch, behind her, hands on her shoulders.

She looks attractive. Chae won's eyes with soft makeup; the beautiful mouth with a wet shine, and her soft girl era outfit: pink plaid flannel shirt and beige miniskirt with pockets; Converse Chuck Taylor.