2

New york city...
I am currently living in an aesthetic apartment. Its not a big one but its quite good for one person to live. I have 2 bedrooms 1 living room 1 bathroom and a kitchen which is with the living room together. I bought a bookshelf for my books, its so cute.

 I bought a bookshelf for my books, its so cute

I also have a balcony. I am so going to read there in summer. I've been living here for like 1 and a half month now and I kind of settled in. I Definetly don't regret it one bit, to move here. The best decision.

My mom is not annoying me by calling me every once in a while, my dad is missing me, my mom does too but they also don't regret it. They know that this was what I wanted. My sister is always calling me, face-timing every week to catch up on our life's.

I didn't met anyone who could be my friend. I'm still searching for one.
I think sleeping after work does not help it at all.
Right now i am laying in my comfy bad, as always. Its cozy and warm.

I am working in a publishing firm for books

I am working in a publishing firm for books. I love my job.

Its getting boring sometimes but i manage it quite good, watching bunch of marvel films or fast and furious films help a-lot.

I stand up getting ready to go out for a walk, because why not, i have notting better to do.

My neighbour hood is not quite safe but i have pepper spray and that shit so no drama?!

I am going to grab a coffee. Its not late like its 7 pm and i wont be sleeping till midnight, because it's weekend. While i go to the coffee shop i listen to some music like sorrow from bryson tiller, i love his music!

As I go in to the coffee shop i bump into somebody. No its not a kid or a woman or a granny. Its a boy no.. Its a Man. A good looking Man. Handsome? Beautiful? Or...
No its definitely all of it. I look at him and he looks at me. Dark green and blue eyes look at me. Blonde brown hair, sharp jawline and full lips , fucking Perfect. As I check him out i zone out and forget that i am still blocking his way out so he kind of says „ If you're done get out of my way Piccolo ". (Translater: Little one)

I am stunned that voice uhh its so bold and smooth. I stay still and do nothing. I am stunned. He looks annoyed. But then he does something...

He puts his hand on my waist and turns me and kind of pushes me to his right so that i am not on his way. His hands tough. Veins a-lot veins. As I said uhhhhh.

He storms off.

I stay put and then go in as well.

...

Who is he?
I cant get him out of my head!
The electricity i got when he touched my skin.
Did he feel it as well?
He could be a murderer?!
He could be anything..... but....my friend?
I am so going to make him my friend!

But first I have to check my email's. My door is not closing because it broke last Friday as I was coming home after i grabbed some coffee. I called a security firm for my safety and also called somebody to fix my door.

Mom said that it would be better if i called someone to watch me so I had to call the security firm. Sure not stalkish basis but for safity you know?

Well its Monday now and i have a security watching my door. His name is Alec he is build massive like he has muscles but he looks so good too also he is quite nice. I offered him donuts and he took it.
He is watching over me for two days, till Wednesday. The door should be done on Wednesday.
I'm feeling safe so far with Alec.

...

"One Iced matcha Latte please".
"Its 5.59 $ please".
"Here".
I give the money and turn around to go and sit somewhere in the coffee shop. Yes I came to the coffee shop for the coffee and definitely not for the Mystery Man from earlier. No I didn't came for him.
That what she said-
Stop it Kiri!
No
Definitely No
Nooooooooo
Yes-

Shut up inner voice
I name her Kiri because she talks whenever when I don't want to hear her. Like Siri, she just randomly talks to me whenever I don't expect her to talk.

While reading in the coffee shop, its called Boula by the way, someone comes in. I don't mind and don't look who it is and continue reading. But then the Person orders coffee and then the voice gets to me as well as who it is.
It's him
His hair looks so good and soft, I want to touch it. He grabs the coffee and heads to sit somewhere. The only place available is near me, YESS so now I can tell him that he is going to be my boo.

He sits down and drinks his coffee a little and looks at his phone.
"Hi"
"Can I ask you Something"?
He looks at me-
No
He stares at me not saying anything. He looks soooo good uhh, but also annoyed.
"Do you want to by my friend"?
"Well I moved here like 2 months ago and I don't really have friends, no I have no one to hang out with and I literally should go out more, because all I do is lay in Bed all day its boring the trick out of me. I think u would be a great friend. Omg do you know what happened to me after I met you last Friday, as I got home my door was open, because apparently it broke. I live alone tough so it was scary, but i called a security firm so they came and I also called someone to fix it. I got so scared that I thought that someone broke in but no there was no one. Trust me if someone did they would be scared the frick out of me because you know why?.... I had a fricking pepper spray. I also have muscles tough no one could touch me without getting a punch in the belly... yeah i know i am really scary..ouh but you dont have to be scared of me, I wont do anything to you. Omg and I totally forgot to say that, Alec, the security man is soo cute omg I offered him donuts, I love donuts, and he accepted it, I think I am going to get his number to ask him-"

"Stop fucking talking to me"
My smile falters, but i don't give up. "What was your name I totally forgot to ask you" I smile again and wait for his answer.
Well he doesn't, so I say my name.
"Mine is Amara Kanley"
He looks at me with a emotion I can't understand.
"I am not giving up till you say your name boo"!
"Zaire"
"And your last name"?
" Kaalay"
"You have a really beautiful name Zaire" I smile at him.
"Well nice to meet you Zaire Kaalay, because you are going to be my boo" I stick my hand out to shake hands.
He looks at my hand and then at my face and try's to hide his grin but I catch it.
I grin because of his action. He catches that I saw it turns emotionless again and gives me his hand.

His hands feels sooooo warm omg... veiny too.. i am going to fall.

"Can you give me your number"
" As your bro I need to have your number, you know"
He says nothing and just gives it to me and looks somewhere else. I think he wants to be my friend but doesn't know how to say it, hihihihi. I give in my phone number and change my name too Amara boo🦥 and then give it back to him, but before I gave him his phone I call myself so that I have his too.
After our lovely one side conversation I get a call, my door can be fixed today so they will come now. I stay up "See you soon bro" and get out before he can say something to me.
Yayyyyyyy I have a friend noww and he is also sooooo funny omg.
Hihihih

——————————————————————————————————————————-
1462 words
I hope you like this chapter!
She can by clingy sometimes hihih.
Pls vote and comment! Lovee y'all

Next chap comes in maybe 4-5 days!