4.

Zaire Kaalay
I'm in my office staring at my desk or better my work stuff. It's the weekend and I am working. Normal humans in my age would go partying with me being me I don't. It's a waste of time, either way, I can get my mind off things, why would I drink when I can work and do better in life? I prefer to have control over myself.

Ares comes in, saying that I need to get out and socialize. He likes to party. Every weekend he tries to sneak me out of here.  I don't do these things. I don't do partying or drinking or having another one every night." Can you just for once not work like a maniac" he says looking straight at me. "Can you not ask me this every weekend?" I say annoyed.
He looks at me and lives the office. I sigh.
After he left, I worked a little more and then I got a call.
"Hi Zaire what's up Boo, you know it's me from the coffee shop. So I was kind of bored today, not doing much watching films and that. My door was fixed which is relieving. Do you mind hanging out with me today I am boreddddddddddddd plssssss".
Her voice is keeling me-
"......I am busy, don't call me again".
I have work to do.
Her voice-
I have to work.

So I work another 5 hours. As always some clients need my security team. I usually don't go with them but today I needed to go out to not think about anything else, just do my job and clear my mind.
I am an overthinker, it sucks. Like really really sucks to think so much. My mind just keeps wandering to anything that was not required to happen. Like how I could have handled some things.
Therefore I work a lot to keep these things locked somewhere in my head.

Now it's dark outside. The moonlight shines through the windows in my office. The lights are turned off. The breezing of the air and car noises, ambulance noises is what i am hearing and a phone call.
She is calling,.... again.
I pick up immediately.
"Do you not understand to not call me again"!? I say, angry with her because she just does not listen to me. I hear loud music coming from the phone.
"C-can you come and get me, I have a headache"! I stand up and get my car keys. I leave without wasting time. I get to my car and start it and speed drive to her. I got the address from her phone, I tracked it with my tracking device. She is really stupid. Why would she go out and party? Does she think it's safe alone?
God.

I get out of my car and there she stands- no she tries to stand but fails. I hold her from her waist and pull her to my shoulder before she falls, she went unconscious the second I held her.
I look at her a little smile on my face, she is something else. She needs to stay away from me.

Too good, she is too good for me. I am not soft. I can't get soft for someone.

I take her to my house. I know where she lives, but taking her there would lead to questions like how I would know it and I don't like questions. She already talks too much. Loquacious, yeah she rambles a lot.
It's...
Fucking cute how she just giggles when she talks about something or better rambles-
.....ahh fuck no.

I take her to my bed and let her sleep there next to me. She looks serene. Captivating too. Her dress rises as she turns to me. Her skin is smooth it for sure is soft. I cover her with my bed sheet.
I examine her.
Her blonde hair is all over my pillow.
Her little hands, one under her head one near my chest.
I need to sleep.
I need to stay away from her.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

She woke up. She stares at me, I know because I can feel her eyes on me staring daggers.
"You like Starring at others while they sleep"?
"Zaire-...
What are you doing in my Bed"?
Huh your bed?
You wish-
"You mean my bed?"
She looks confused, that makes me smirk, but i don't show it.
"Your medicine is right next to you for your Headache, the breakfast will be ready in a bit... and you can go shower, if you want".
She looks tiny in my bed-

After I left her in my room I made breakfast. I need to leave in 20 minutes, so I go to my room change into my business outfit.
As I was wearing my white dress-shirt she came out of the shower with only the towel around her. Straight out starring at me-
At my chest.
"So you really do like starring huh"?
She looks at my face now, her cheeks turning red.
Her hair wet from the shower dripping all over my marble floor. Barefoot curvy body-.... I should really stop this now.

"The breakfast is ready, leave after".
"My clothes-.. I need clothes".
I give her one of my hoodies and shorts and some socks without saying anything to her because I do not want to get late , she goes to change and comes out after 5 minutes.
Well.. it looks... she ... looks appreciative.
She looks tiny in my clothes.
Whatever.
"Leave after breakfast, do not call me"!
I leave, take my Porsche 911 GT3 R and drive to my office.
I am already late and I am also angry.

Amara Kanley is going to be the death of me!

———————————————————

966words
Edited
Love you
-minty