3.

After my door was fixed i went to watch some Tv. I watched Bolt. I loved that Movie, when I was little. By the time I watched Bolt, I drank some cocktail I made ,which is passionfruit juice with Yellow Red bull.
I definitely recommend!
I called my Mom, because I was so bored and then my cousin and then my Dad.
And now  I am thinking about to call Zaire. I don't see the problem, why not to call him.

He could be busy
No he is not, or maybe-
No I don't think he is busy, if he is, I don't really care.
He is my fricking Boo. He should have time for me.

It's ringing...
He peeks up immediately.
" Hi Zaire what's up Boo, you know it's me from the coffee shop. So I was kind of bored today, not doing much watching films and that. Actually my door was fixed which is really relieving. Do you mind hanging out with me today i am really boreddddddddddddd plssssss".
"......I am busy,don't call me".
Well that hurt!
He said it with a firm voice and also a little stressed.
I think his cat died-
Stop kiri you're not helping me with this.
I tried!

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Its in the evening and my colleagues from Work called me to ask, if I wanted to go out.
I fricking said Yes!!!!!!!!!
You are cringe
Thank you Kiri (offensive emoji)
So I am getting ready, I want to drink today. Even tough i did not drink in a while, I want to get wasted because I am Happy and also Lonely. I have people around me, but they do not give me the energie I deserve nor want. It feels so off, I hate it. I did not found my people yet.

So I am going to wear some skin tight mini dress, she's minty with Black high heels, because I fracking love High heals.

We slayyyy amaraaaaa!
So we go to a club named Brixlex, it is a 20 minutes ride with the car so I take an Uber. On my way there I check my purse for my Phone to look if I got any notification from anyone, there is none, I am not surprised!

I get to the club, thank my Uber driver and get out of the car. It is literally full inside the club. There is not much of a line so I dont really wait outsite. I meet my friends and Dance a little, not before drinking Tequila. The music is so good it is playing  Pookie from Aya Nakamura. I sway my hips to the rhythm of the music and dance a while. After drinking 7 shots of vodka, I go for a bathroom break. I am a little bit dizzy.
You are not going straight at all
Shut up!
After I did my business I go to the bar and drink again, but this time I drink Vodka Bull, the bitterness does so good, I get wasted not much after.

————————————————————-

I hate everyone for not having enough faith in me,not trusting me or ignoring me, thinking i am just boring and stupid. I am fucking not that. I am not the way people think I am. I am much more.. Why can't anybody see this and have a little interest in me. Is it the way I look they do not Like? I have so much unanswered  questions, i'm so angry, it is getting out of control.

I am calling someone.
I do not know who, but by the time I think who it is, the person answer's.
"Do you not understand to not call me again"!?
"C-can you come and get me, I have a headache"!
I hear a shuffle and then the beep and its silent, now I just hear the music of the club and I can feel my heart beating.
It's fast.
I should dance maybe it helps, nobody even cares about it so why not get wasted more and forget everything for now? While I dance I feel hands on my waist. No do not touch me! But i cant say it, because I am to wasted. He gets closer and closer. I push him off and try to walk  straight to the exit, my "friends" are long gone. So I am on my own. Great, what do I do now?

I hear a Dodge Charger coming my way. But my vision is blurry, I don't know who it is.
I hear the door opening and closing.
Footsteps..
and
Zaire
Why is he in my head again, I need to forget him, he is mean, I really tried to be his friend but he declined. No need to embarrass yourself Amara.
But he was hot Amara
I know-

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

The morning light was who waked me, I moved to the other side of my bed to not be blinded be it and felt my pillow it is really comfy today.
Wait-
What the Hawaii tricking was that?
Wait-
Open your Eyes again, Amara!
Is that my Zaire, or am I dreaming?
You are seeing that too?
Why is he in my Bed without a Shirt on?
Wait-
Do you see the six-pack too, because holllyyyyyyyyy

"You like Starring at others while they sleep"?
"Zaire-...
What are you doing in my Bed"?
I don't really mind, he can stay!
Not now Kiri!
"You mean my Bed"?
What-
"Your medicine is right next to you for your Headache, the breakfast will be ready in a bit... and you can go shower, if you want".
You can shower with me
Really Kiri, what is it with you?

I am actually going crazy why is he-...no why am I in his room, better why am I in his fricking house?
Well you called him last night saying you had a headache and he actually came-  wait he f*cking came Amara!

Ouhhhhhhhhhh my  godddddd why did I call him, well he came,that is good, but why? He does not like me, he was clear when he said that on the phone that I shouldn't call him.

Does he maybe....

—————————————————————————————————————-
1051 Words

How is it so far?
Do y'all like Kiri

Update in a few days!!!!!
Love  from Minty:)