Max

I carried my Zee to the couch and we fell into a heap on it.

"I missed you so much, you know?"

"How much?" Zee murmured softly.

I fingered his buttons on his shirt, as I opened one by one, whispering "this much..."

I looked at his pale chest that was just calling out to me. I leaned forward to kiss him gently on his lips as my hands sneaked around his body under his shirt. I caressed his nipples softly as I simultaneously bit his lip. Zee gasped softly and I took that opportunity to slip my tongue in.

I had always watched those NC scenes in Cutie Pie and had always wondered when I will ever get to kiss Zee the same way. I had my chance today and was seizing it. As I sucked onto his tongue endlessly, I felt Zee getting tighter. I moved my hands downwards even more, slipping it into his pants. I unbuckled him deftly and pushed my hands in further. I grabbed his throbbing cock that seemed to be calling my name.

Zee hitched a breath as I slipped further down, necking him endlessly. I left love bites all over his chest as I held and massaged his cock. Zee moaned out loud and that set me off. I started to pump it harder and Zee held onto me tightly, moaning as I kissed him harder.

"You aren't allowed to cum unless I tell you so."

"Max!"

"That's your punishment for making me cry too. Plus I want to hear you moan for me more." I snickered evily as I took my hand away to undress him fully and Zee whimpered in response.

Zee pulled away at my shirt and I found myself top less as I went down on Zee. I looked at him and he nodded at me in consent as I mouthed him. I wrapped my tongue around his cock, sucking him slowly first and then increasing my urgency as I saw how Zee rolled his eyes in ecstasy and closed it. Zee grabbed my hair in response.

I sucked even harder and started to blow him. I could see that Zee was struggling to keep his composure.

"Fuck it Max.."

And then, my dear Zee lost his composure, as I pulled away, cumming hard. I laughed as I licked him before moving up to him. He looked at me in delirious pleasure, begging me for more.

"Not here baby. Let me bring you to the room."

I carried Zee to the room, where we spent the rest of the night, in utter sexual bliss. We were both tops but that night, Zee surrendered to me and I completely owned him.

We woke up around 9am the next morning, in each other's arms. We didn't have any filming so we could afford to sleep in. I turned to see Zee sleeping soundly in my arms. I saw his chest marked with bites and I glowed at my handiwork.

Call me petty but knowing he was mine and marked by me to prove it thrilled me.

"What are you grinning about?"

"You are mine."

"That goes without saying" Zee muttered as he opened his eyes, to look at me."

"Yes. But also because now it's proven." I then childishly ran my hands over his love bites. Zee crinkled his eyebrows in confusion and grabbed his phone camera to look at what i was pointing. His face flushed red when he realized what I was pointing to.

"Idiot!!"

"But I'm your idiot."

Zee laughed, flicking my head at my childishness and hugged me in response. I held onto him tightly.

"I love you Zee. Where does this leave us?"

"I love you too Max. Definitely as best friends, lovers and more. You are a part of me and that wouldn't change even if we have to hide it in public, ok?"

I nodded my head in response, grabbing my newly minted boyfriend again in my arms.

7 years with this boy and a life time to come.

Wouldn't have it any other way.