Chapter 2

But like every relationship,things got rough. They started working on some new music,so he was always busy. You were understanding....until he got awfully close to one of their featured artists. You fought every other day and wouldn't talk for days. The worst part was the rumours. You couldn't help but feel insecure.

You asked him about it and he assured you it was nothing but you couldn't find it in you to trust him.

How could you when you saw it too? How could you stay calm seeing him close to any other girl? Even though he said it was nothing and they were friends.. the anger and insecurity in you grew day by day unknowingly.

You argued nonstop.

"Do you trust me or not?"

"I'm trying to right now. "

" 'trying to' "

"Jimin..How can I when the media shows me otherwise?"

"Stop this"

"I just want some assurance Jimin"

"assurance..of what exactly? "

You could tell he was losing his temper.

"that you're not in anything with her."

"so you DO believe them"

"I'm trying to have a conversation with you. "

"I'm tired of this."

"Jimin.."

"My girlfriend doesn't trust me"

"I didn't say that."

"You didn't have to."

"don't put words in my mouth"

"You're the one who always brings this up"

"Because you're the one who goes around causing this."

"There she goes again"

"Fine then."

You say abruptly. He immediately got up from the bed and picked up the phone. He placed it in front of the pillow, adjusting it to see your face probably. He saw your teary eyes as his eyes softened.

"Don't be mad"

"I'm sorry"

"Whatever Jimin"

"There really isn't anything going on.. what happened at the concert.. was nothing but a hug.."

You wipe the tear from your cheek.

"You already know.. I only have eyes for you. So I could never hurt you like this. So please trust me okay?"

And the problem was. You did.